Improves workplaces using innovative technologies & services

Ricoh improves workplaces using innovative technologies & services enabling individuals to work smarter. 

To keep pace with new needs which constantly emerging, Ricoh's MFPs have evolved even further. Many of the offer intuitive controls, and a user interface that streamlines your workflow. A wide range of Apps to suit many different working styles and support for new ways to leverage your business data, even when you're away from the office. Advanced features enhance usability and make your working life easier. Designed with tomorrow's workplace in mind, Ricoh MFPs deliver a better way of working. Packed with all the highly evolved functionality needed for today's business, they're ready to transform your office.

The user interface is simple and intuitive. As soon as you touch the screen, you'll find yourself working smarter. Using cloud connectivity, you can view documents remotely on your smart device, and share information effectively through Ricoh MFPs. Use the MFP default User authentication to track activities, set print quotas and restrict access to specific functions from individuals to groups or departments level. Protect the confidentialities of documents.

Use RICOH's to simplify how you manage your information on the wide Super VGA touchscreen Smart Operational Panel. Simply tap an icon to begin core tasks like printing, scanning, copying and faxing. The Smart Operation Panel allows you to integrate multiple processes and customize shortcuts to bypass many of the mundane, repetitive manual task. You can download and install additional Apps, firmware or uninstall Apps within the operation panel, without interrupting your work.