My Impossible Parents

Yesterday My Mumma & Dadda Fought each other because of me. Mumma said Dada to Change my diapper but he said he is the one   who changed my diaper in morning and now it's mumma's turn. Mom get angry and said What kind of father you are and which parents keep agreement for this silly mater.Dadda too get angry and he said he can't change my diaper. Mumma said ok it's fine. She came to me and change my diaper and sat bed with me. Dada too sat with us. I noticed he wear a teasing Smile on his face. But he is not looking me he looking Mumma. But she didn't mind him.

'My princess are you angry on Me.' he asked​to me. Actually he asked that to me but his full concentration on Mumma..

'Why you didn't answer me Princess' he again asked..

'Haanu,You are still baby you didn't start speak ' Mumma said to me.

I know that Mumma...

'But princess ur Mumma can speak na'he asked with the same position

'Haanu I don't want to speak anything to ur dada and tell him he have to sleep in the recliner... Muma said...

'That's not fair my baby.' he said with a shocking Expression..

'Haanu come we will sleep'.Saying this Mumma take me to bed and I saw dada going recliner.I felt bad for him.

But happy too.because he always slept with Mumma na. So today he will sleep in couch.I slept with Mumma.

Today I woke up due to some noices. I turn to the direction and saw Dadaa. His back facing me.I Confused why he standing like this. He bending his head. I also noticed mumma's hand in dadaa's hair.

"Mumma please don't spoil Dada's hair style" I thought.

Seems like they are fighting... Who fought like this for a silly matter.I saw mumma and noticed she is smiling...Who Smiles like this after fight. Dadda too smiling looking at Mumma.These two na,they are imposible... Yes My parents are impossible.....

I want to do something for stop their fight..... Urfffffff.....