Chapter One: Back from Break

~Eren's POV~

I opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock. It read 7:50 so I just closed my eyes again. It was too early to get up anyway. WAIT!! I jolted up from my bed. New Years break was over!!! Today was Mikasa and I's first day back at Titan Junior High since break, and I was gonna be late!! I jumped out of bed and put on my uniform for school. I attempted to run out of my room at full speed but knocked into something right outside my door.

"Eren are you ok?" a gently voice asked me. It was Mikasa.

"Yeah but why are you still here? I thought for sure if I accidentally slept in like this, you would have left." I said. She blushed.

"Well i thought it would be better if we were both late than just you." She said while staring at the ground still blushing. I'll never understand girls.

"Why are you the color of a tomato then?" I asked her.

"I-err-um lets get our bags ready for school ok?" She responded. We got our backpacks on and rode our bikes to school. After we put our bikes up we started walking to our first period classes.

"Hey Eren we still have the same homeroom teacher," Mikasa said while examing our new schedules. The very second we stepped into the classroom the bell rang. CLANG CLANG CLANG!!!

"Ok students, the teacher said, first off I will asign your new seats."

"First row goes Eren Jaeger. Then Mikasa Ackerman. Lastly Jean Kirstein. You three will be in the first row."

~Mikasa's POV~

"My new seat was next to Eren," I said quietly while buring my head in my hands, to cover my bright red blush. All three of us sat down.

"Its *gulp* quite an honor to sit next to you Mikasa" Jean chocked.

""

"Well you umm are, I mean you have really pretty black hair."

"Thanks"

"Yeah we all know you love Mikasa." Eren said while resting his head on a desk.

"Anyone in there right mind would. She's smart and beautiful. Whats not to like." Jean replied.

"Boys please-" said the teacher.

"SHUT THE HELL UP JEAN!!" Eren screamed. I decided it has time for me to take charge of the situation. I stepped in front of the two of them, turned towards Eren, and lowered his fists.

"Please don't fight anymore Eren," I said. He sat down and a rested his head on the desk again.

"I apoligize for this sensei. It will never happen again," I said.

"I-its ok Mikasa. Anyway lets finish going to our new asigned seats," the teacher said.

"Behing Eren will be Armin Arlet, behind Mikasa is Annie Leonhart, and behind Jean is Marco Bott. The next row is Krista Lenz, Ymir, and Reiner Braun. And the last row goes Sasha Braus, Connie Springer, and Bertholdt Hoover. Sorry for the long wait but now class will start."
_______________________________________
Hey minna! Sorry again for any typos or spelling mistakes XD. So this is my first story on Wattpad and I'm really excited! If you want me to improve my story in anyway or just want me to fix a typo just comment XD

-KawaiiKristaLenz