Break

"i'm asking you for the last time jungkook , what was going on between you and that girl , the company has yet to release a statement in hours and the whole media is burning upside down "

"i'm asking you for the last time jungkook , what was going on between you and that girl , the company has yet to release a statement in hours and the whole media is burning upside down "..pang bd asked the boy on the phone , trying to mask his anger , it was the first time jungkook was this reckless , and as a good boss he had to listen to his explaination .

" i told you for the hundred time we're fucking friends godammit , i accidently met her and we went to eat together that's it , that's all what it is about , i don't even know how did this whole thing blow up " ..the boy screamed through the phone.

fuck .
this is a mess .

" Well that doesn't matter now jungkook , the damage has already happened , we will deny the rumor and take legal actions against whoever leaked the cctv footage , but at the end this is your mess to solve .." pang bd said calmly this time

the boy sighed rubbing his face frustrated , how did things turn out like this ?
he was about to reply when his boss cut him off :

"but you have to know that after this mess you caused there's no way in hell you'll have a chance to reveal your relationship with the blackpink girl , cause then you'll be displayed as a cheater to the general public , i can't risk your image to be more damaged "

and the boy's heart dropped.

"didn't she reply yet jungkook ?" RM asked the boy who's been on his phone for almost days now trying to reach his girlfriend.

"no hyung she isn't , she isn't even updating on her instagram , she was invited to rihanna's party but she didn't go , i'm so worried about her hyung , she won't take this well , i fucked up so bad " ..the boy spoke , tears forming in his eyes , eyes blood shot from the lack of sleep , he hasn't even got a minute of it since the photos came out .

" well you should have thought about her when you went out with a onther girl in public , moreover hugging her , the poor girl must be brokenhearted right now " ..yoongi said sternly glaring at the boy , highly disappointed at him

"i know hyung , i know i'm wrong , but i swear i didn't mean for this to happen , she won't ever forgive me fuck , she must be thinking i cheated on her " the boy said ashamed with now tears streaming down his face .

"no one can help you with this kook , you have to take responsibility for your own
shit , lisa doesn't deserve this , you're my little brother but she deserves better than you "..jin said calmly , leaving the room .

they all knew lisa well , they loved her so much , who wouldn't ? the girl was literally the loveliest person on earth.

he was so lucky that she accepted him

but he was just so much of an asshole to ruin it.

fuck.

his baby .