♣ 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑 | 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

Here am I again, waiting in a queue to enter a room full of warriors that need my attention. I'm not a professional doctor, but the Warriors require all the help they can find. I see a young boy, hurt, entering the room and waiting for a doctor. The battle of New York is being and absolute chaos.  Warriors are getting hurt, and they return to battle after that. I want to help them to battle versus the Chitauris, the SHIELD agents require the help of a recently graduated medical student. In my 25 years, I did my professional career at a very good qualified university. 

When they call me inside, I enter and my heart starts beating faster. Healing children is one thing, but healing professional soldiers for our nation is another.

-Hey, can you help over here? - A doctor calls me while he's healing a man's shoulder.

-Yep, I'm coming!

I arrive there, and I help to calm the man, that is bleeding.

-I need to go - the doctor says - can you finish healing this good soldier?

-Yes, don't worry sir, I got this.

He runs to another guy and I end up alone with this man. He has brown long her, above his shoulders. He has a short brown beard and a gray metal uniform. When I start healing his shoulder, I see that he has a bionic arm, with a red star representing America.

-Oh, what happened?! If you don't mind me asking of course.

-Nah, don't worry. It happened years ago, I fell from a train. It was in a fight, a long time ago.

-I don't think that time ago, you are not that old.

-You don't even know...

I don't understand what he's saying but when I look up at his face and I see his smile, my heart melts and when he notices I'm staring at him, I blush and look away.

-I love your eyes...

Your heart starts pumping faster, and you don't know why you smile and that compliment. You finish healing him and you stand up.

-Well... You're ready to return to the fight, you can stand up now.

-Thanks... After winning this fight... Can we meet? I mean, to thank you for all you did for me and that...

-Oh no, gosh, it's my job, you don't have to thank me anything...

-Please, I want to invite you out, maybe to have dinner tonight.

-Okay... I finish my turn at 7 PM. I go to buy some fruit then to the shop next here...

-Nice, so I'll meet you there...?

-Y/N.

-I hope you have a great time having dinner with me, and maybe we can talk more often?

-Sure - I blush

-Okay so see you there Y/N.

He runs with his gin on her right arm, and you follow him with your look, wishing the fight to end.