Little prank - Dele Alli imagine

He smirks across to you as you narrow your eyes at him. It was a day out and you just got too distracted with the sales.

"Come one Dele just this last one. Comeee." You manage to persuade him much to his liking. The sales just drew you in. Of course you didn't just leave Dele behind but he felt like he wasn't getting your attention. So when you both walk into Zara you think nothing of the mutterings girls you hear. You go to turn around and show Dele a top when you see him entertaining a couple of girls who are too close for your liking.

"Omg are you actually Dele Alli?" One asks and you watch the way he interacts with them.

"Yes I am." He replies, giving a cheeky chuckle which entices them.

"I am such a fan of you and how you play and how you look when you play..just wow." Another girl says and you can almost see the heart streams coming of her eyes. Suddenly your eyes catch the movement of another girls hand landing on his shoulder. Now, you weren't possessive but you felt a twitch inside of you. Yet, you stand there and just observe. You glare at him and he feels it as he quickly side eyes you. He's full on smirking now. He lets the girls get closer to him and even give some suggestive winks which just puts the icing on the cake for you.

"Well you know it's all about keeping up with fitness and not going overboard." He says.

"Wouldn't mind boarding you." One the girls quickly and smugly says.

With that you stomp straight up to him. The girls all step back and you narrow your eyes at them.

"I'd appreciate if you'll leave Dele alone and try this on someone single." You say and the girls quickly make their ways opposite you. You hear Dele tying to stifle a laugh.

"I think I missed the joke." You day as you pivot towards him. You cross your arms and his breaks out laughing.

"A little jealous are we?" He says and you glare.

"No. Actually they did get you to stop complaining. Let me get them." You say starting to walk off but he quickly grabs your arm and pulls you into him.

"Babe." He says.

"Okay fine I was maybe just a little bit jealous but you gave them something." You accuse.

He shakes his head and gives you a hug.

"Sorry but honestly you've touched more clothes than me today and I miss your attention." He says.

You grin widely

"Aww feeling neglected?" To which he nods.

"Okay well I guess we could go home..." you say and he beams.

"Finally!"

"But let me just try this top on." You say quickly as you make your way to the changing room.

You smile as even with the distance you hear him groaning.