Too Tough To Die

Disclaimer: I do not own any members of Mest, Good Charlotte, CKY or Jackass. This is a work of fiction.

"Brandon Cole FUCKING Margera! What the fuck?!"

Ever since I was a kid, I hated being woken up. But being woken up with /something/ all over me? That's crossing the line. Of course, I should be damn used to it by now. I've stayed with these assholes since childhood. But today, I was scheduled to leave to go on my first tour ever with my band, Mest. We would be gone for 3 months, only going around the East coast, and I guess Bam wanted to say goodbye with me being P I S S E D.

"Awh, come on Morgan. Don't be such a bi-"

He never got to finish, because my foot collided with his stomach. I looked down at myself to find that I was drenched in ... what the fuck is that? I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Bam, what the shit is all over me?"

When I got no response, I looked over at him doubled on my floor grunting.

"Shut the fuck up crying, you baby, and tell me what the hell I'm covered in, before I make it so much worse."

"Hahahahaaha! Oooh man, Bam. You're dead." Ryan Dunn's voice echoed through the hall.

I jumped up, and tackled Bam on the floor, who was now just staring at me dumbfounded.

"You really wanna know what it is?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

I slapped him and nodded my head.

"DICO! Get in here!" He yelled.

I sighed, and got off of him to wait and hear what I got covered in this morning.

"Hello, a miss Morgan. Uhahaahauu." Dico stammered.

"Dico, darling." I said while approaching him. "What is this FUCKING SHIT ALL OVER ME AND MY GODDAMN BED?!"

He flinched when I screamed in his face. "Why, that is chocolate syrup, water, mustard, and a little something extra."

I just shook my head, and walked into the bathroom slamming and locking the door.

"Dude I think she's really fucking mad this time." Dico said to Bam.

"I'm excited for her leaving and all, dude. But I'm gonna miss her so bad."

"Ah, Bammy. When are you going to tell her how you feel?"

"Dico. She's with that fucker, Benjahuu or whatever."

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped in a towel and dried my hair. Not really caring, I only put on eyeliner and walked out of the bathroom. Thankfully, Bam and Dico were out of my room, and I locked the door before getting dressed. I threw on a white Suicidal Tendencies shirt, brown pants, and white Ed Hardys. I grabbed all of my bags, my purse, and phone. Then I walked downstairs and sat everything by the front door.