Chapter 10

Cheyenne POV

After I got mad at them I left. I walked outside and just stood there thinking about Theo. Then I heard running, I looked up and saw that it was Theo!!

"What the heck Theo?"

"Why do you keep ignoring me?I just took Orlando from your apartment... By the way Christy made him sick...."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah she can do that. Anyway stop following me."

"But why?" He pouted.

"Stop whining you big baby. And get over it and get this in your head. I never want to see you, ever again. Ok?" Then I see Christy puking and after I see her walking over to us.

"Mmh hmm mmh. That's your hubbie don't you be mean to him." She said in a ghetto voice.

"What's going on out here." Our old neighbor Juanita Pablo said.

"Shut it Juanita." Christy said. I was really surprised Christy was never mean. She was only mean once. At Walmart when someone was reaching for the last Taki's bag. Hehe we ended up in the police station.

"No. Take this somewhere else." She replied.

"Gladly." Theo said grabbing my hand. Dragging me to the elevator. Pressing our floor number. Heading to our room. Opening the door, only to find that it was locked.

"Fuck...I forgot the key."

I called Christy.

"Hello?I am stuck...forgot key"

"Ugh,but but I'm with Orlando.. We are at the fair," she said excitedly

I groaned. I was close to telling her who cares I'm stuck, but then I realized that I should leave her.

"Fine lady."

I hanged up. And I just sat by the door.Theo sat by me and I'm guessing he heard the bad news. I put my head down only to feel that Theo lifted my chin so that now I'm looking at him.

"T-theo"

"Is it because of my girlfriend? I'm sorry but I'm with her; like you but I don't know yet..."

"Just stop right there. I don't care anymore. I don't like you anymore. So you can just leave it and leave me." Then he left. I've never been that mean before. Its just that I don't like him anymore. He was playing me. And he won't get it through his thick skull that I don't like him anymore, I don't want him to hang out with me anymore, I don't care.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Author's Note:
Hey guys sorry we updated late. We had problems. Anyway its fine now because this book shall continue.