Character

Main Character: (F/N) (L/N)
(F/N)- First Name, might use
(Y/N)-Your Name
(L/N)- Last Name
(H/C)-Hair Color
(H/L)-Hair Length
(F/F)-Favorite Food
(F/C)-Favorite Color
(F/f)-Favorite Flavor

Personality: She's a amazing cook and is very nice. But when it comes to her friends she can be meaner than a ferocious dragon.

Father- Kaito (L/N)

Biological Mother-Chuya (L/N)

Foster Mother- Miku Fujisaki

All Deceased.

~END~
If there's anything else you need to know feel free to tell me, in the comments! Your past will be revealed later on!

ρяσℓσgυє

"Please let this be the last place..." The (H/C) haired girl prayed. Her (F/C)  luggage stood beside her. A (2nd F/C) back was placed on one shoulder. There wasn't much. Ten sets of clothes, an umbrella, a pair of boots and slippers, feminine hygiene products, shower stuff and finally a photo album of all her past life.

"Yosh, Dad! She's already here." A voice called out. The young girl could hear the footsteps of two people. She sniffed the air and an aroma came to her. She widen her eyes and said,

"The bacon is lightly seasoned and cooked in at 105°F . You baked a kinako and black sesame cupcake at 350°F. " She sniffed the air once more. "You had dried mango in the oven for 185°F to make it crispy but still sweet."

"Impressive. As I suspected from their daughter " An older man with pink-ish/red-ish hair walked out with the tray.

"Wow! You're amazing! Are you a cook? Where'd you come from?" The younger boy smiled and asked. The little girl shuffled awkwardly.

"Calm down, Soma. Let her get set up first and eat then she can answer your question."

The said boy pouted but nodded.

"Ah... T-thank y-y-you, sir..." She curse inwardly for her stutters.

"Call me, Joichiro." The man smiled warmly and place a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Soma. Why don't you give the young girl a tour."

"Alright then! Follow me!" Soma dragged the girl inside the store and up the stairs. "Here let hold that." He pointed to the luggage and brought it up the stairs. A few more rooms down the hallway and they stopped in front of a door. Soma opened the door and let the girl see the inside.

"Woah..." She twirled around and sat on the bed.

" She twirled around and sat on the bed

"This place is amazing! Thanks." She said with a close-eye smile. Across from the bed was a desk filled with writing utensils and a laptop. She had a small walk-in closet and a bathroom.

 She had a small walk-in closet and a bathroom

"No Problem!" Soma grinned.

"Soma! Bring her down we're eating now!" Joichiro yells.

"Coming!" Soma calls back. "Come on."

They walk down the stairs and an explosive smell hits them.

"Wow, wow, wow! It smells amazing! What did you make?" Soma rushed down the stairs and sat quickly.

"It's omurice with onigiri and miso soup. You sauté the onion till it soften and then added other. By others I mean fried rice added with crispy chicken and vegetables. The onigiri is made with sliced pork chops that were cooked with the technique poêlée. You added the nuts for crunchiness." The (H/C) haired girl explained sitting down as Joichiro served. (IDK!XC)

"Itadakimasu." They said before chowing down on the food.

"So... Tell us about yourself." Joichiro said out of nowhere. The girl picked the napkin and wiped her mouth.

"Well." She grimaced at her memories. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Daughter of the renowned  Kaito (L/N), One of the best cooks in the world and Chuya (L/N), one of the best bakers. I was the foster child of Miku Fuijsaki, the world wide food taster." She said in one breath. "So, you can say that I'm quite a foodie."

"Cool! No wonder you're so good knowing the food and stuff. Are you a cook yourself?" Soma asked.

"I figure that if my parents were to tired I would cook for them so yeah, I guess."

"Heh. It'll be nice to have another hand around." Joichiro snickered.

"Huh?" (Y/N) questioned.

"From now on, you will be a cook at The Yukihira Restaurant! Don't expect us to be much of a family."

"WHAT?!!?!!" Both children yelled. Wait... I will finally be working! I don't care if were not family but at least some one cares. She couldn't help but bawl her eyes out in front of them.

"Oh shoot. That was too much wasn't it." Joichiro panicked.

"No. That not it." She said between sobs. "I just can't thank you enough." She looked back at them and smiled widely.

"Oh Good." He placed a hand on his beeping heart.

Meanwhile, Soma was just plain confused.

END

Please do go check out my other stories. My main updates would be on the Kuroko no Basket x reader so this and the others would be up usually every three or four months. Sumimasen! 😓