Unrequited Love

I'm in a daze sort of. I'm not sure where I am. It looks like some sort of hospital. I turn over and see some lady. "HEY!" I say "Where am I?"
"Why you are Ocean Park hospital my dear, I am your nurse,Brittany"
 This is odd. Why am I in a hospital? How did I get here? I ask "Why am I here Brittany?"  She is very pretty she has long red hair and dark greenish blue eyes. "Well sweetums you uh hmm how do I put this? You tried to kill yourself."  I did what?! Why would I do that????? Why on earth would I do that? " What? I would never ever do that." I said. "Well Hayes honey, you have been here for about a month now. You were in a drug induced coma. You're just now waking up from it" "Uhuh. Anything else you'd like to tell me?" I ask her "Not at the moment little love... Oh wait your room mate Kara will be here soon, and that boy over there is Charlie. He's in a coma." "Ahah I see is Kara nice?" I asked Brittany. "Not exactly. Try not to let her bother you okay? Also there are other kids here too. Leo, Emma, Jordi, and Dash." "Aha fun."
That right! It's all coming back to me. I was home alone wallowing in my own self guilt for saying mean things to Carter, I went to see her and told her what I did then she told her parents they brought me to the hospital and then everything went black. "Has anyone come to see me?" "Yes of course. A young man and a girl come everyday." "Do you know their names?" "No they usually come at 12 when I'm at lunch but I decided to stay to meet them." before I could say thanks in walks Carter and Carter. Huh I assumed it'd be Austin with her. "HASSS!!!! You are alive!!!" Carter said. Haha he is too weird. "Aha so I am. Hello Kenickie" She doesn't respond huh wow way to say hi back. "Ehem" "I said Hello" "I heard you." "What are you still mad at me for saying what I said?" "Uhm bro no she actually is pretty upset. Kaylease has been uhm missing for about a month now and she misses her. Like a lot" And back to douchebag level I go. Ugh I'm so mean sometimes. " Lovebug I am so sorry" " Huh don't be it's not your fault" "She ran away with Jacob" she said. "Where's Austin?" the minute I said that she lit up like a fucking chirstmas tree. Wow. " he is finishing up his tour. I couldn't go with him while you were in a hospital.I'd feel terrible" I blush how cute is that? She stayed for me. "he says as soon as he is done he will take Lex and I to his house in Miami for a visit." and boom goes the dynamite. "Ahah cool so did Matt tell Kay he loved her?" "No" Carter said. " How would you know? You left remember?" Kenickie said " He tells me stuff" Haha of course Matt does. "Kenickie what's wrong?" "Why do you always have some snarky comment to make about him?" "Who?" I said. "Austin man Austin!" Carter yelled which startled me. Woah I must really hurt their feelings. "I want to go home now" she said. " Listen I'm sorry."
"It's okay. you have plenty of things you need to get done love. I love you Hayes. See you tommorow" "I love you too bye." They leave the room and my DR. comes in with my brother Will. Ew I hate doctors "Hayes I have bad news sweetie." "What is it?" "You have internal bleeding" Aha great! Just what I need. "Am I going to die?" I asked Will . "No sweetie not at all because DR.McAndrew will take great care of you won't you doctor?" "Yes we will do everything we can" "Doctor McAndrew and I are going to talk get some rest sweetstuff" Two coma boys? Well that's odd. Wait why was Will calling me sweetie and shit like that?? Who cares. Atleast he came to see me.

Blum's P.O.V

The crew and I have decided we are going to surprise Austin on the last show in Guetamala next week with Carter as U girl. AC bet 20 bucks Austin is gonna stop singing and just hug her so tight. Zach and Rob says he will cry. I bet he will look to yours truly and just say thank you. Haha but that's just me. it will be perfect. He likes her so much it's so cute. This better go as planned. We will be flying the girls up three days before the concert. It will be hard hiding them from him but we can do it. I honsetly can't wait to see his reaction. He talks about her so much!! He thinks she is the one and to be real we ll do. They are like the same person from what he has been telling us. Robert says Lex is meant for him. He says she is sassy as can be and is just so perfect for him. These boys are insane. They are 15 year old girls. But it is okay. Camila is jelous. She keeps tweeting and texting him about it. It's annoyning. Just recently Camila "confirmed Ausmila" which is a load of crap. I just pray to god this doesn;t effect what Mahone has going on with Carter. He'd be destroyed. But I highly doubt she would believe it. Ugh I have so much work to do. I have to order their plane tickets, book the hotel room, hide them from Austin.