SPECIAL AFFAIR

Cinnamon spiced vanilla circulated throughout the space, a result of the candle burning on the corner of the sink. Bianca sank deep in the tub and allowed the soy milk and jasmine absolute to soothe her skin as her Sex Bomb bath bomb fizzled away in the tub. Her braids were in a messy bun atop her head as she washed away the day in preparation for the long night she had ahead. She hummed along to Janet Jackson as Discipline played through the Beats Pill speaker, biting her lip as she tried to quell the hunger rising in the pit of her belly. It had been weeks since she'd seen him, a result of his rigorous training schedule, but now that was over and she was ready to be needed again.

Once her bath was done, she massaged her skin with her cocoa vanilla homemade body butter and proceeded to get dressed. She released her braids from their messy bun and allowed them to flow freely down her back, secured behind her ears by a large red bow that she knew he'd love. Once done, she stood in the mirror and admired herself. She opted for a black, strappy two-piece lingerie set with fishnet stockings and her black Fetish peep toe Louboutins, a gift from Adonis the previous Christmas. She completed the look with natural makeup and a long, tan trench coat. Since her lover couldn't come to her, she'd go to him and she was sure to make the wait worth his while.

The commute to his penthouse apartment was fairly quick. Traffic was light due to everyone being out celebrating Adonis' win. After about 15 minutes, she parked beside his chrome G Wagon and made her way to the glass elevator. This was one of her favorite features, as it provided a beautiful view of the Los Angeles cityscape. She made a mental note to add one to her home once the necessary paperwork was completed. After a short ride, the doors of the elevator opened and she was greeted by black and white marble floors and dark slate walls. To the left of the elevator was a gold cylindrical table with a glass top that housed a small glass vase filled with opal orchids, her favorites. She smiled softly at the fact the he'd remembered the small detail from their first conversation almost 3 months prior.

As she stepped out and into the apartment, the remaining interior came into view. The furniture was black with gold and white accents. The walls were decorated with each of his championship belts all leading up to the centerpiece, a large portrait of him and his father that hung above the marble fireplace

"A present for me?" he asked gesturing to the bow in her hair. The heaviness of his Russian accent coupled with the deep rasp of his voice had her clenching her thighs in excitement. She smirked, lifting her head to meet his lustful gaze before nodding her head.

"Why don't you come unwrap it," she purred. He quickly closed the distance between them, wasting no time peeling the coat from her shoulders. He stopped once it fell to her feet, marveling at the way her body looked in the lingerie. He licked his lips to keep his mouth from watering as he stared like a dog in heat.

"I've been thinking of this moment ever since you entered the arena tonight. Your singing voice is almost as beautiful as your moans," he growled as he grabbed a fistful of her braids. Her breath hitched as his other hand traveled up the planes of her hips to wrap possessively around her waist.

"Viktor," she mewled as he sank his teeth into the tender flesh of her neck. He chuckled darkly before whispering against the shell of her ear.

"He may have won the fight, but I'm your heavy-weight champion tonight." With that, he peeled the lingerie off of her body and began peppering kisses down her body. It felt as though her entire soul was on fire when his tongue dipped into her center, flicking and licking at her sensitive nub. She sang his name like a chorus as he lifted one of her legs over one of his broad shoulders to continue his feast. Before she had a chance to react, both of her legs were wrapped around his waist and he was bouncing her like a pogo stick on his shaft.