Chapter 5

Author pov....

Its been a week they living together they became closer to each other. They went to college together but something between jungkook and taehyung that they never want to admit it.

Jungkook pov..

Its been a week we living together, things going well between us but one things is awkward and it is me and taehyung im trying to stay away from him but he keep coming closer. I stay away from him becouse i have feeling for him.. Yes, i fall in love with the leader of bangtan mafia, i want this feeling to be gone couse im afraid...afraid that he will be in danger becouse of me, my parents will kill people that i love, i love him really love him but im scared to lose people that i love.

"We have a mission" i snapped out of my thought and saw jimin standing at my door "hurry and change, we gotta blast now" he said i nodded and sighed "why dont you just told him" he said i know what he mean by him "you know that will put him in danger, right" i said "get out, i want to change" i said he shook his head and went out of my room. I wear skinny ripped jean and white shirt tucked in pants and of course belt.

i went downstairs "took you long enough" taehyung said i just rolled my eyes. I took two guns and daggers, namjoon explain the pla. We need to get the golden knife from dragon mafia. We hoop in the car, jin hyung drove to dragon quaters on the way to there we dont talk anything, silenceness take over.

After 20 minutes we arrived, jin and jimin are going in the mansion to stole it and we are going to fight dragon. The guard take us to the basement. "Well, well you came" the leader said "oh! " he said again we are confused but not me. "did not expect to meet you here jungkook" he said "me to kwon ji yong" i said i hate him he always connected to my parents "the jeons must be happy to know their son is alive" ji yong said i gritted my teeth and i said "i rather be death than admit that they are my family" he chuckled "you want to be in ICU again dont you" i ask and smirked he laughed nervously "you will never beat me gd" i said but suddenly i saw someone that i wish i dont see "is that you jungkook " irene said i did not answer her.

"Jungkook, jeon jungkook! Answer me! " she shouted taehyung look at me i sighed "yes and why? " i said "i miss you so much kook" she said, she want to hug me but i pushed her away. She looked sad "why?! Why you cannot love me why did you ran away we are going to engaged" she said "no, i never love you, i never agree to the engagedment its all happen without me knowing anything, i dont love you you know what my parents did to me and i will never forget that" i said "you are going back no matter what you are going to be mine" she said "no, i will never go to that hell again" i said "you will see, guard take him i want him alive and kill the others" she said the others ready to attack.

We fight and kill so far we are winning, she was frust and angry i dont care jin said they success stole the knife we are going to stop and run i heard taehyung shouted my name i looked at him running to men and i saw a guy who pointed the gun at me. He shoot but i didn't feel anything i saw taehyung in front of me, his chest was bleeding "run and get out now! " i shouted i want to pocked him up suddenly a man come to me and stabbed hand i kicked him and shot him in the head. I picked taehyung in bridal style and run to the car "hospital now! " i said jin hyung drive the car quickly.

"Jungkook" i look at taehyung "i...love...you" he said i was shocked and happy but scared "dont say you are going to die taehyung" i said "will you always be with me" taehyung ask "taehyung, if you love than breath for me dont leave me" i said we arrive i went out my hand was aching but i ignore it "help!" The doctor came "get ready to the surgery room now" he shouted taehyung get into surgery room. I was scared but my head was aching i lose to much blood my eyelids feel heavy and i fainted.

Jin pov.....

Taehyung in surgery room, i want to talk with jungkook i turn around to see him but he fainted i quickly ran to him "guys call the doctor! " i shouted jimin ran to me "jungkook, jungkook" he shouted the doctor bring him to the surgery room. After one hour the doctor came out from taehyung surgery "he is stable now, he will wake up in two hours" the doctor said and left us "who is jeon jungkook guardian" a doctor ask i ran to doctor and ask about jungkook " he safe, the knife that stabbed him have a poison but dont worry we clean all the poison, he almost die but he strong and alive he will wake up soon so dont worry" the doctor said

"How about we go and buy a food" hosoek ask at first i want to stay jimin said its okay then i go.

Jungkook pov....

I woke up and look around, no one is here i remember that taehyung got shoot. I quickly take off the oksigen mask and the needle on my hand and ran out to find taehyung i ask the nurse she said his room is 238 i went and found taehyung his room actually beside me.

I get in and saw taehyung i stand beside him he woke up and say "jungkook" "im here tae" i reply he smile weakly "i love you too tae" i said his eyes widened and smile "thank you jungkook, thank you for accepting me" he said he look at my bandange hand and ask if im okay i nodded i want to say something but i cough i turned around to not to cough in front of taehyung. I coughed and suddenly the blood came out from my mouth "are you okay jungkook? " tae ask i just nodded my head spinning "jungkook!" The door open showing jin and i then vomit a blood then fainted.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Oh my goddddd what is happening
If you want to know wait for the next chapter luv you