The New Bermuda Triangle(#ThePresidentIsMissing)

I have to do it for the greater good.

Where were you going?She asked me with her eyebrows twisted. I never missed the cuddling routine after lovemaking.

I smiled and went for a shower. I fixed meeting with those high-value terrorists tomorrow by giving voice message to my most trustworthy person.

                                                                               ***

Oh!No.Where is Chief of Staff to Mr.President?

A gorgeous brunette walked towards the room where usually Presidential office announces information to media.

Her mid-thirties maturity knows how to handle tough men who think they are powerful.

It has been twenty-four hours but no one knows where the President is. Is this indicating US security forces are failed to the extreme level? 

All news agencies were asking the same question differently?

A tall well built muscled man asked her can we doubt any flight crash or missing in new Bermuda?

Ebby, who is successfully handling the most powerful man(President) became silent for a while. She canceled all the next questions.

After checking thoroughly, security sent Sedric to Ebby's office.

Can we talk with Mr.President? She asked as politely as possible even though his perfect chest line giving her some other hint. 

Rod Sanchez, she whispered.