Ughhh famous people

Haha haven't posted a new chapter in a while sooooooo I'm writing one today

But Lilly Collins is Bailen because she purttttyyyy!! I shall now write this chapter for my little duckings!!
_____________
-------------------------
••••••••••
**[Bailen's P.O.V]**
I know that it's wrong just to hate people just for being famous but I DO. A lot of people don't understand my opinion. I don't think famous people were originally stuck-up snob booties; I just think that after they sink in that they have money and people who would cut their toes off just to get a hi from them it just makes me want to vomit on all of them. I don't blame them they can't help it but I still don't like famous people. The situation I'm in right now is giving me a headache!!
After I had a full on psycho-cat war over my damn Taco Bell heavenly goodness with a certain famous person (cough,cough---Louis Tomlinson---cough,cough) This boy who looked like a molested Justin Bieber came over and scolded Louis and may I add he looks older than 6. I stood there in my akward-natural stance silently laughing and then Louis came up to me and apologized with his head down and tumbling his thumbs. I laughed at his very child like pouting. I guess I can't judge though because I'm the biggest child-like teenager ever.
The molested Justin Bieber came up to me and said "I'm sorry for my friend, he is a little bit umm....unusual" Louis interrupted and yelled "I'm not the unusual one here she ducking jumped on my back just for some friggen Taco Bell!!"
I gasped at his last words I returned with my own sass "HAI don't u EVER say it's JUST Taco Bell!!! You mister are in the heaven's present to earth!!"
Louis and I continued arguing until the molested Justin Bieber's phone went off. We went quiet because quite frankly he scared me when he was scolding Louis. He answered his with a business like voice "Liam Payne, how may I help you?"
UGHHHHHH another fridgin famous kid!!!
Liam(guhhhh) sighed into phone as I could tell the person on the phone he knew and was annoying him probably. "Niall I can't get you food right this second I'm kinda in a situation right now...". He paused and answered "No Niall we will not go to Nando's again tonight we have had 3 times this week!"
At this point I was tired and wanted to go home so I glared at Louis and said " You mister owe me BIG time so come to 156 Hollybrook Rd at 7:00 sharp!! Don't be late or I will add to your punishment."
After my little statement I walked out of heaven's gift to the world and headed home.

THE END!!
--------
•••••••••••••
I hope you guyzzzz likes it!! If you do PWEASE vote or comment!!!! I will be posting more often now.
💋bai