I need u

Asas ur a top model u r still photoshoohavrting in the industry around 7 o' clock. After some time ur off with ur shoots, ur browsing the internet from ur phone on ur way when u just heard someone calling you “ Naeun ”  u turn to see, I u find Lee jong suk in his posh car he drives near u and from the window he says “ ur late, you know it's dangerous to be out late u should have called me, get in I'll drive you home” .you get in and u said“ that's OK for me I am getting used to it u don't need to worry... ” he anxiously said “ but u should call me these days people are so becoming worst I've decided from now let's go home together after work " he gets excited .“ I'm glad to have u as my friend Sukkie" u says this to him, giving him a cute smile. He tells to u that u should think him more than a friend just then u get irritated  and also shy but u don't show him and tells him that he is just a friend . You have reached home and says thanks and goodnight he stares at u lovingly and u said “stop being cheeky on me I'm not that type ”. He says “ Naeun,  do u know u look very cute " . You get irritated (in a shy way)  and  you go to ur house. He leaves. (The next Day) In Lee jong suk's office , he is the chief in his company( fashion) he was going through the papers, just then his assistant comes and says that they were lacking for models and they needed it immediately. He was worried where he could find a top model he was  thinking about it in the cafeteria when he heard som3 of his staffs talking about you they were looking at ur latest photo shoots u asked them the magazine and see ur photos he decidedthat you will be appointed to work in his company. 
To all readers the next part will published soon