Information and Oc Sheet.

-Character sheet-
Full Name:
Age (10-20):
Birthday:
Gender:
Clothes:
Height:
Physical appearance:
Marks:
Element in magic:
(Must have 1 spot that can hit without difficulty but defended as well) weak spot:
Backstory:
Points:
base stats: (you have 10 points to distribute into health, power, and magic into this sheet. You will gain more points as you go to class. Points given to health will count (n) ×10 where n is the amount of points.  )
Health:
Power:
Magic:

———-

art- gain points by completing assignments Mr. Cliff gives you.
Magic- allows you to gain elemental points.
History- lore and monster information.
Battle practice- increase power by practicing fighting dummies and students.
Music- learn songs and chants that will boost your stats in battle. The longer the song is, the stronger the boost will be applied. Songs are sang by line, you can stop a song and lower a boost by singing the line before the other person.

———

Student status comes from their uniform color. There are 3 colors, orange, red, and purple. Say "uniforms" to view what they each look like. New students will start as oranges. You can change your uniform color by participating in the uniform tournament.

Orange- the lowest uniform, weak, and harassed.
-you share a dorm. The most oranges will share a dorm with at least two to four people.-

Red- the middle uniform, average.
The red lifestyle:
-you share a dorm. The most reds you will share a dorm with 3 other people-

Purple- the highest uniform, respected, and seen as strong.
The purple lifestyle:
-you will share a dorm. The most purples you will share a dorm with is 1 other purple.