Part 1

I am sorry if this story is bad.😭 I will try my best.

Y/n POV
Here we go again ohhhh god this is so boring I was in class in math yes math the worst subject I don't hate school but I don't love it I don't have friends but I have fake ones that make me feel like I am unwanted they always start rumors and I am pretty sure they are going to make rumors about me but whatever and ohh I have teeth that go out of my mouth I am not that pretty but I sort out my life butttt I wouldn't be happy and loving myself without bts and anime I adore bts their voices and lyrics and their face and most importantly their personalities they act like themselves they inspire me they make me happy and well my bias is j hopeeeee because he is my hope your hope he is j hope and I have two bias wrekers yoongi/Suga and jungkook but I adore them all . yet yoongi is special I want to meet him sooo bad I would die to meet him I know its impossible to meet him but his lyrics about his life and how he sings his heart out is very beautiful the bell suddenly rang I jumped from my seat all the class looked at me and then packed their stuff and went that goddamn bell ahhhhhhhhhh I wanna meet btssssssss I went home and immediately went to bed to my dreamworld about bts "I wish I could meet him" that's impossible I slowly fell asleep.
Yoongi......

Finished part 1 hope you enjoyed it j hopeeeee
Daydream daydream hope world I should stop 😂😂😂🤐