The Three of Us ( Harry Styles- Niall Horan fanfiction)

Introduction

Hope's P.O.V.

Once, when I was 8, my sister and I beat my brother in a football match. In return he picked carrot cake for our birthday. I absolutely despise carrots.

My name is Hope Tomlinson and I am aged 20 years. Yes, Tomlinson as in Fizzy, Phoebe, Daisy, and Lottie Tomlinson. Oh, and there are my triplet brother and sister Louis and Ellie. I'm older than both of them, though. I look a lot like Ellie except we have different hair and I'm prettier. My eyes are blue and I have dark brown hair with purple tips.

I love One Direction (obviously) although I don't live or travel with the boys. I am a waitress at Nando's and I live in a flat with my sister in London. The boys are practically my family. Ellie and I always hang out with them in London and sometimes we go to interviews and such with them. And if you would really love to know who I fancy the most, that would be Harry. I am the closest with him, so I guess that's why.

****

Ellie's P.O.V.

When I was 13 I got my first pair of TOMS. I have the same shoe size as Louis and Hope. My TOMS were red and I wore them all the time. Then one day Louis stole them and didn't give them back. That is the story of how Louis is obsessed with TOMS.

My name is Ellie Tomlinson and I am 1/7 of the Tomlinson children. I just recently moved in with my sister in London after I finished my studies at the University of Cambridge. Hope managed to snag me a job as a waitress at Nando's. My hair is wavy brown and has blonde highlights and my eyes are a bluish green.

I love it when I get to be on interviews with the boys! Hope likes to stay in the background, but I love the spotlight. I can most likely relate to Niall the best. Whenever I appear with them me and Niall are the ones cracking up the whole time while eating. We like I have sleepovers with lots of junk food and just talk. I never thought that one day I would fall for my best friend.