💿💿💿💿

Coco's POV
__________

"Guess I'll see you later on," I told him as he walked me to my front porch. "Definitely," he smiled. "Bye," I told him as I gave a kiss on the cheek and walked in the house.

"So where were you?" I turned around and my mom was sitting at the kitchen table. "Sorry mom, we got carried away and fell asleep at the park," I told her and she nodded, "Coco at least call me and let me know next time, I was worried sick that called the cops and tried to report you missing," she stated. "I'm sorry mom," I told her as I walked over towards her and gave her a hug because she started crying. I didn't mean to scare her like that, none of this was on purpose or anything.

Jahseh's POV
__________

I walked inside and got settled for work. People don't really come in until 12, so I just started rapping my songs out loud. I was so into it, I got interrupted, "excuse me brotha," some man said. I took my headphones off and sat my book to the side. I looked up at him and my mouth dropped, "yo you're Kanye West, what you doing out here man?" I asked as I started checking his stuff out for him.

"I'm performing this weekend," he responded. "Hey kid, you're good. You should come by for the show," he offered as he handed me 3 backstage passes. "One for you and a couple of friends to come along," he added. "Shit, I mean thanks vro," I said as I grabbed the passes from him as I continued to look at them.

"I'll see you on stage as well," he also said as he gave me the money and walked out with his things. "Keep the change kid," he added as he walked out of the store.

"Fuck! I just met Kanye West," I shouted out excitedly. I should invite Coco & my mom.

30 minutes later

I was talking to my boss about the whole Kanye West thing and he was excited for me. "Hey Jahseh," I turned around looked at who called my name and it was Coco, just the person that I wanted to see.

"Hey Coco, so I got some news that I want to share with you," I told her. "Wassup," she replied, my boss walked away and gave us some space. "So.. Kanye West just walked in here this morning, he heard me rapping and he wanted me to perform on stage. And I also got backstage passes and I would like for you to come along with me," I explained.

"Omg thats great, and yes I would love to go, when is it?" She asked. "Its this Saturday," I responded and, "you're gonna do great, I am very excited for you," she smiled and I kinda blushed a little, I hope she didn't notice.