Five

Sliding his hand up and down his own member, kentrell lubricated himself, preparing for the night Taymor would never forget. Kentrell kissed all over taymors body, leaving occasional marks here and there. He didn't leave them in places where you could see them if he wore clothing, for he didn't want anyone to question it.

"S-stop teasing me," Taymor managed to get out through the held back moans. Kentrell just chuckled as he began running two fingers over Taymor's hole, coating it in the oily liquid. He slowly pushed in a finger, making Taymor let out a noise that satisfied the older man. Slowly, he began fucking the boy with his fingers.

Once he decided he was ready, Kentrell pulled his hand away, causing Taymor to whine from the loss of pleasure. Kentrell grabbed the boys hips before slowly entering himself. "Fuck!" Taymor yelled, for kentrell gave no warning beforehand. He began thrusting into Taymor, his strokes long and slow to allow him to adjust.

"G-go faster tre-" He was cut off by his own moans as Kentrell sped up his pace. Taymor's moans were loud and aggressive, making the other even more satisfied. Kentrell reached down, wrapping a hand around the others neck.

After multiple rounds and a few hours, they decided they should stop, at least for a few more hours. A dehydrated and shaking Taymor limped to the kitchen, a blanket wrapped around himself. He needed water, the amount of fluids that left his body during the past 3 hours was surprising.

He would definitely be sore, and he would probably just lay around until he wasn't. He shakily got himself water, and as he drank it his phone began to ring. "H-hello?" He answered without checking the caller I.D. "Hey Tay, I need to come home and grab some stuff and since you answered I'm assuming y'all done fucking or haven't fucked yet. Just make sure that y'all dressed and the door is unlocked."

"Ok-kay" He stuttered again. He couldn't speak right, walk right, or think right. "Ight see you soon" and with that, Nick hung up. "Trell?" He limped back into the living room, seeing Kentrell passed out on the couch, still naked. Taymor threw a couch pillow at him, making him shoot up. "N-nick said he has t-to come home f-for something," he tried to not stutter but failed miserably.

"Ight," he said before yawning. "Lemme clean up then we can go lay down upstairs." Taymor tried to sit, but he was already feeling the consequences of fucking for three hours. Of course there was breaks in between, no man can last that long without the assistance of some type of drug.

He whined and stood there awkwardly. Kentrell smirked before pulling his sweatpants back on. "Here," he passed Taymor is shorts. "I don't think I can b-bend over," he mumbled, embarrassment washing over him. "That's ok lil baby, I gotchu." Kentrell helped him put on the shorts, and after a few minutes everything was cleaned up.

"You fucked me up. I can't sit down," Taymor pouted. "Poor baby," Kentrell teased, pulling Taymor against him. He began kissing him softly, then trailing kisses down his neck. "Hey whores I'm here! Everybody dressed?" Nick interrupted. ""Yes" Nick walked toward them, his eyes widening when he saw the hickeys covering Taymor's chest.

"Ew. Anyways I need something cause Dania fine ass cousin came over and I may or may not be trying to get some dick. Sorry dad." He ran up the stairs and Kentrell looked at Taymor, biting his lip. "Once he leave you wanna go again?" Taymor looked at him like he was stupid. "Nigga I can't go again. You broke me," he complained. "I'll go soft and slow for you," he whispered, pulling him close again and grabbing his ass.

"Later. Like later later. I need rest." Kentrell smiled and pecked his lips. "Ight bye! Be safe and don't break him!" Nick yelled before running out the door. Kentrell picked Taymor up, and wrapping his legs around his waist. After locking the door and turning the lights off, they went into Kentrell's room and laid down.

After laying for only a few minutes, Kentrell's horny ass started kissing Taymor's neck. "Trell I don't got the energy to go aga-" He was cut off by a soft kiss on his lips. "Goodnight lil baby," Kentrell smiled before wrapping his arms loosely around the others waist. "Night," he yawned before falling asleep.

Not edited

This shit is BOOTY why y'all let me start writing again
I need to get back into it so enjoy some ass chapters while I get used to writing again lmao