Stay with me

Nine opened his eyes. The light of the sun was about to reach his face. He turned around to avoid it when he saw someone sleeping next to him...in his bed...under his sheets.
What the hell was going on? What had he done last night and who was the person in his bed?
He tried to move slowly, wanting to see the face of that person. Carefully, he moved the sheets away...

'Omg! How did this happen?' Nine thought. 'It's him! It's Joong! Omg, what should I do!'

The funny thing was that Nine had had a crush on this guy for years.
Joong was a student at the university when Nine saw him walking around the campus and now, he was laying on his bed.

The body next to Nine started to move, slowly turning around to face him. He didn't know what he had done the night before so he closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep when he heard his voice.

'You are so damn cute'

Ok. Joong was calling him cute. Nine was confused but happy at the same time. Suddenly, he felt the touch of a hand running through his hair...his face...his lips. He had to admit that he was enjoying it. Joong was touching him so delicately...so softly...he had to stop his thoughts and calm down or else Joong would notice that he was awake.

'To think that I've been watching you all this years from afar...and now, I have you so close to me'

'What?!' Nine screamed, suddenly opening his eyes and seeing a smiley Joong.
'I knew you were awake' Joong said, still with a smile on his face.
'I...don't understand anything' answered a confused Nine.
'How are you feeling? Does your head hurt? Asked Joong carefully touching Nine's forehead.
'I'm...no, I'm fine. I'm just...confused' said Nine.
'So you don't remember anything, I assume' asked Joong, trying to get some information out of Nine, but only getting a no for an answer.
'Last night' answered Joong, 'we met at a party. Remember that the university held a meeting for old students?' He asked. Nine noded with his head. 'Well, I introduced myself to you, and we started talking but, you drank a bit too much and, well.. here we are. But we haven't done anything!' Joong said quickly. 'I was gonna go but...you asked me to stay so, I slept here with you.'
'And...my clothes?' Said Nine. 'If we haven't done anything, how come I'm in my underwear?' He asked still confused.
'It wasn't me!' Joong said rising his hands. 'You said you were hot when we arrived so...you took them off' he finally said.
'Omg' Nine whispered 'what have I done. I messed it all up'
'You messed...what up?' Joong asked trying to hear what Nine was saying.
'I...' Nine was about to say something when he suddenly blushed and tried to cover his face with the sheets. 'I can't say it'
'You're so cute when you blush' Joong said, looking at him.
'I'm...cute?' Nine asked, still covered with the sheet but not enough so you could see his eyes.
'Yes' Joong said.
'Why?' Nine asked quietly.
'Why what?' Asked a confused Joong.
'Why do you think I'm cute?...and...why did you stay? Why did you bring me here in the first place?' He suddenly remembered going to the party with his friend. 'I....Earth came with me, he could have brought me here, but you.... why?' Nine was so puzzled.

He really thought he had messed it all up. He got drunk, probably did some embarrassing things at the party and, on top of that, he practically stripped in front of him! In front of his crush from college, the one he had been in love with for over 4 years. This was the worst day of his life.
'Nine' Joong said, and paused to think for a few seconds. 'Yes, I think you're cute. Yes, I brought you here because you drank a bit too much and yes, I wanted to stay. Maybe it was not the situation I had hoped for but at least I could be with you, take care of you. And yes, Earth came with you. But he was to busy making out with my friend Ben so...I really didn't wanna interrupt them' finally said Joong.
'Ben? You mean Benjamin? With Earth?' Nine's smile was starting to appear when he realized. 'Wait...you wanted to be with me? Take...' he couldn't believe was Joong had just said 'take care of me? Why?' Nine was so shocked after listening to that. He needed to understand what was going on.
'Ok.' Joong took a long breath and he started to talk. 'Time to be honest. Ok. Uhm. Where do I start. I...Nine... I like you...no, I'm in love with you'

To say that Nine was stunned was an understatement. The perfect way to describe it would be to say that his brain had stopped working. He couldn't process that information so he just said 'Huh?'

'I'm sorry' Joong sadly said 'I know you must think I'm crazy or something, but I saw you at our university, with Earth, always smiling, always so happy and... I didn't have the courage to talk to you back then, and when college ended, I knew I had lost the opportunity...but when I saw you there last night, so bright, so beautiful... I knew i had to do something... so I introduced myself to you and we started talking and...' Joong stopped talking when he saw Nine's face. Nine wasn't shocked anymore, he had teary eyes and couldn't say a word.

Suddenly Joong sat on the bed and grabbed his shoes. 'I'm sorry, Nine. I didn't wanna make you cry. I shouldn't have said that. I fucked it all up. I should go'

Just when Joong was about to get up and leave, Nine stopped him. He was right behind him, with his fingers grabbing Joong's shirt and his forehead resting on Joong's back.

'I'minlovewithyoutoo'
'Huh?' Joong asked. It was so fast that he could barely understand Nine's words. Slowly, he turned around to look at Nine, who was looking down, unable to look at Joong's eyes. 'What did you just say?'
Nine, still looking at the bed sheets said 'I'm....in....in love with you...too' said slowly lifting his head. 'I've been looking at you from afar too...at college...but I thought you'd never like someone like me, so I never had the courage to talk to you' Nine confessed.

Nine's face was a piece of art for Joong. His eyes, tears coming down his already blushed cheeks. His hair, still messy but in a cute way. His lips, curved up in a shy but happy smile.

'You're not good for my health, Nine. If you keep looking at me like that, I'm gonna have a heart attack, I swear' Joong said, lifting his hands to wipe Nine's tears, from his eyes to his lips.
Joong's finger softly touching his lips...that's all Nine could think about. Nine closed his eyes so he could feel that feeling that was making his heart race.
Emptiness came when Joong's finger left his lips, but a warm feeling replaced it instead. It was a kiss. Joong's lips. Joong's lips were touching his...so softly...so slowly...so warm...
After some time, Joong's lips left Nine's, and with the absence of that warmth, Nine opened his eyes, only to see Joong smiling at him, making Nine's smile even wider.

'So...I don't have to leave?' Asked Joong looking at Nine, waiting for an answer.
'No' Nine said.
'Can...can I stay?' Asked Joong again.
'Please.....' said Nine. 'Stay with me'.

_____________________________

Hope you enjoyed it!
Leave a comment if you like ^^