New Beginnings

Galaeya-
Bringggggg
The school bell rattled my brain. I guess I was just so worn out. I was so tired last night I forgot to work out in the school gym so I had to go early this morning. "You should really take a day off." My best friend Lawson said. I took a deep breathe out and shut my locker. "You know I can't do that." I replied. "I know, I know. It's the only way to cope with what's been going on and yada yada." He said sarcastically. I stared at him, making sure my eyes bore deep into his. He started to look uncomfortable. " can you stop doing that?" He said. "If you weren't my best friend, I'd punch you." We started walking down the hall.

"I'd definitely not want to get on your bad side then." He stopped. "Uh-oh." He turned pale. "What?" I asked, confused. I followed his eyes down the hall and rolled mine. "It's just Ezekiel, Saralee and their little crew." "But, you know..." he was starting to turn around.

I grabbed his arm. "It doesn't matter. You can't let these things get to you." Ezekiel and his sister Saralee are the most popular kids in the school, and of course, me and my best friend's bullies. We were about 3 feet in front of them when they stopped. " look what we have here." Ezekiel said, looking me up and down.

"Old lady here thinks she can just waltz right by us without getting a ticket?" He said sarcastically. Yep, old lady's my nickname, mainly because of my waist long piercing white hair. I don't know why he's complaining, his hair is the same color. The only other one in the school. It must be his basketball title, I thought.

His nickname is the Eagle, cause whenever he dunks he looks like he's flying. In my opinion, he just jumps really high. "Are you for real right now?" I asked annoyingly. "We have the same hair color." "Mine actually looks cool." He said. I rolled my eyes. "What'd you just do?" He said, a testy tone in his voice. He stepped closer. I shoved him away (which was pretty far due to my extreme fitness) and walked past him.

"Hey!" He yelled. "I'm not done with you!" He said. Lawson just scurried behind me. "You're lucky you're tough, because they won't ever come after you." Lawson stated. "They can try," I said, annoyed. We ascended a flight of stairs as I took out my dorm room keys. We entered my room. My roommate, my other best friend Jaden, was already in there, drawing.

She glanced at me. "Oh hey!" She said.
"What do you think?" She stood back and let us take a look at her almost finished drawing of a wolf and a elegantly dressed woman. "Wow. I like it." I said. Jaden is 16 and a junior, a year younger than me and Lawson. She's a major art lover. "I thought so." She said, a big smile showing Through her deep drown eyes.

She flipped (or atleast attempted to) her pixie cut black hair. She continued working on it. "Heyyyy" Lawson said to her, kissing her cheek. Oh, did I mention they're dating? Probably not. I don't like to dwell on it. Always being around these two kinda makes you envious. Been together a year now. I moved toward the desk. All of a sudden, I froze.

In my mind
I was falling-fast. It looked like I was falling from really high up. From what I'm not sure. But I was about to hit the ground. It seemed so real...
———————
Another vision. These visions take a lot out of me. It's like, they drain me. I almost passed out. Lawson and Jaden caught me. "Woah there." Lawson said. They brought me to my bed. "Thanks." I said wearily.
"Another one?" Jaden asked.
I shook my head.
"They seem more frequent now." She said.

I nodded again.
They started happening 3 months ago. I was doing a test and all of a sudden I had a vision. I was in a bright place, too bright to even be looking at it, but my eyes didn't hurt. Strange... I woke up in the nurses office. They told me I fainted in the middle of class. I've had them ever since. They only last about 30 seconds the longest one was a minute, and it was of me fighting with someone. I've never fought in my life, so this was definitely not a memory;none of this is.
At least I think...