It all begins here

"
"Carmon!" Christina AKA Carmon's mom yelled.Carmon pulled out her ear phones and dragged her self down the stairs, "mam?" Carmon asked. Christina pulled out her phone and showed Carmon a picture."What is this?" Christina said. Carmon looked at it and said "I don't know what is it ?"
"Well to me it looks like you and your friends at a party taking shots" Christina said.The picture had Tyler drinking a beer,Lily taking a shot,and her other friends doing the same. Carmon was in the middle of Tyler and Lily with her tongue out smiling.
"Mom it's not what you think...!" Carmon said. "Well Carmon what is it?" Christian said. Carmon looked away for a second and did not say anything. "Carmon u are 14 u are not aloud to drink you know u are not so give me your phone and your computer !" Christian said. Carmon wined to her mom "Mom that is not far!"

" I don't care if it's not far give me your phone and computer!" Christian said. Carmon rolled her eyes and stomped away saying "I was not even drinking." Carmon got her phone and logged out of all her apps so she could not get in to them. So Carmon put all her things on the table and went back up to her room.

She went in her book sack and pulled out her homework and started to work on it . "don't you think it is a little late to do homework rite now?" her sister Julie said from the top of the bed, Julie and Carmon share a room but Julie is in ninth grade while Carmon is in seventh. "Well Mom took my phone so now I can't text."said Carmon

"Why did she take it?"replied Julie
"Well long story...me and my friends went to this party and they started drinking.And then Tyler offered me a drink I said no.They then all started to tease me,but I did not take a drink."
Carmon said

"Carmon I think you are hanging out with the wrong crew!" said Julie."Well that is the only CREW I have write now!"Carmon said madly.

"Ok choose what you want." Julie told Carmon. Carmon started to do her homework,and fell asleep doing it.Julie saw Carmon on the floor and climbed down the ladder of the bunk bed.She grabbed Carmon and put her on the bottom of the bunk bed.

So Julie saw Carmons mess on the floor and thought when their mom sees this Carmon would get in even more trouble.

So Julie looked at Carmon's binder and there was a page the stuck out.Julie looked at it and it said "I💗ANDREW" Julie new Andrew was one of Carmons best friends because she talks about him all the time.

"OMFG!" Julie said. she put the page back where it was and put her binder in her book sack.She climbed up the ladder and went to bed.

"Get up girls!!" Christian came yelling into their room. Carmon picked her head up and hit it on the top of the bed."OWW!" she yelled

Carmon got out of bed and started getting ready for school."get up Julie" Carmon said. After Carmon brushed her teeth she went down stairs and saw her mom.

"Carmon be good at school today." Christian said. Carmon looked at her mom and said "I will be fine." Carmon's mom was nervous because she does not like who Carmon hangs out with, Christian only likes two of Carmon's friends.Alicen and Mady two really good friends.

Carmon then hopped on the bus and Jluie drove to school.Well while Carmon was on the bus she saw Lily her friend you can call her.

"Carmon you need to answer your phone!" Lily said

"Well now I can't get on my phone."
Carmon said

"Why?" Lily asked

"You know that picture that boy took of us at the party well y'all are drinking in the picture and my mom got the picture and I got my stuff taken away!"

"Carmon I am so sorry." Lily said

"Well u should be I don't think we can be friends." Carmon replied