Thomas

"Thomas! Thomas wake up!"

The voice seemed to echo in the dark. His eyes were closed. He wasn't dead. Far from dead, actually. A burst of light made Thomas open his eyes. He sat up in bed and saw Teresa opening the curtains of his bedroom. Teresa was wearing a large t shirt that was just barely covering her shorts. Her dark hair was in a pony tail, when she went to face him her blue eyes were intense in the morning light.

"Finally you're up," she walked towards the bed and sat at the foot.

"What time is it?" Thomas rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. "About eight thirty," she got up and was about to leave the room before she turned around and said "Newt and Alby are looking for you, and trust me, they are not happy with you." she closed the door behind her and Thomas got out of bed.

Thomas took a quick shower and got dressed in a gray t shirt and jeans. Nothing had changed in the maze, aside from the giant four story building. The boys and girls have a strong rival between each other. They had all found a way out of their mazes, but once they saw that W.I.C.K.E.D was waiting for them right outside they did the only thing they could do. Go back. Of course W.I.C.K.E.D had stopped sending them supplies but they were managing pretty well. Theresa and Thomas grew closer. Thomas was still confused on what the feature had in store for them. Thomas had feelings for her but he wasn't sure what kind of feelings they were. Does he just want to be friends? or does he want so much more than that? Hell, they were so close that he depended on her waking him up in the morning, and Theresa lived two floors above him. Stop, he told himself, Friends, we're just friends, we need to remain friends. He headed to the elevator and pressed the basement button. The basement acted as the meeting room. The map room had no room for the amount of people they needed to talk to. Even though W.I.C.K.E.D stopped sending supplies they kept sending more people. Probably to kill them off. Not enough supplies means famine or disease. The grievers stopped coming too.

The elevator doors closed and Thomas went to see Newt and Alby