what if we go to your house?

It was after class when Richie ran up to Eddie from behind and "Boo!" Eddie jumped and screamed like a little girl and turned around only to see Richie laughing as hard as he could. "What the fuck was that for" Eddie shouts at Richie. "You should have seen the look on your face eds" Richie said while still not being able to hold in his laughs. "Not funny" Eddie whispered to himself. When Richie finally stops laughing then says "Hey eds how about a sleepover at my house. NOT LIKE THAT!" He blurred out before Eddie could even answer. Eddie looked down "I wish I could" he looked up looking sadder then ever as if he had just turned down a one in a life time opportunity. Then he adds "but you know my mom would never let me" Richie signed. But then immediately his frown turns into a smirk when he got the idea "What if I come to your house?"  Eddie smiled "Maybe? I mean sure we can ride bikes to my house and find out" Richie stepped him right foot up onto his bike, from the corner of his eye he could see Eddie struggling to get on his bike. "Need help getting on eds?" Richie said holding in his laugh this time, "No no I-I'm good" Eddie said while clearly struggling. Besides Eddie saying he didn't need help Richie got off his bike to help Eddie. "Like this" Richie said while putting his hands onto eddies waist, pushing him up onto the bike. "See eds?" Eddie was now perfectly on his bike. Richie got back onto his bike and they began riding to Eddies house.