My day in Hell

Your pov
When I awoke I was in a strange bed it was to comfy I didn't want to get up and then I remembered I had died so where was I?!?

I sat up and looked around it was a room, the bed had black and red on them and did the walls well pretty much everything had those two colors on it.

I look under the blankets, hey don't judge me you would too if you where in this situation!

I see I am in different clothes on and I then blushed a deep shade of pink and thought who dressed me.

I hoped it was a girl not a guy I would feel so embarrassed and just then a woman walks in and says "good morning miss I am fawn I hope you don't mind I changed you out of you dirty old ones and the king requests a moment of your time so what should I tell him?"

And I said a quick " I-I'll see him fawn " she did a small bow and left me to get changed.

I felt horrible it felt as if I had a void in my heart I knew it was because I missed Adrian and I could feel him missing me too.

(Adrian's pov)
She she was gone but she didn't seem to be gone I could feel it I will get her back!

(A/N)
Thought it was over? sorry to disappoint you but it still isn't over!! just wanted to tell you that! hope you liked it :)