Jealousy

(some markhyuck y'all)

-At school-
Since Taeyong and his friends(not including Kun) come early to school.They're waiting for their cru-I mean forth of them to arrived.So they hear a motor sound outside of the academy.
Hc:They here let's go!
They hide in a bush.They see forth of em'wearing helmets ughh why he attacked me so early,godness???Taeyong though.When they take off their helmets that moment make all three bad boys widen their eyes.Why?cause the lightning was so perfect and that thing makes their faces glows up.It feels like the time has stop by itself and they are in their own world.They snapped from their world when they see them already go inside and almost lost them.

They follow them everywhere(idk maybe in the bathroom also-).When the bell ring for the last class Mark bid his friends goodbye and told them to wait him at the parking lot. He quickly rushed to his class and thank God he managed it at time before his teacher come.Everybody in the class shriek because 1.hes handsome
2.hes laugh are the cutest thing they ever heard 3.cause they knew that someone that the entire academy shipped with him will be in this class.Mark just shrugged it off and sitting on a random place which is near by a window and next to him is empty. He take out his notebook and pencil case. That pencil case has a cute baby lion printed on it and that's make the whole class go to an "AWWWW".And once again he just shrugged it off.
"Thank God I've been sitting here alone".The teacher come and introduce himself as Mr.Park.but when they wanted to start the study a boy come with a sweat on his forehead.The teacher just sigh and "What's ur excuse Mr.Lee"he is in this class so that's why everyone are smirking at me. God help me and hell he has a same  family name with me omg."have some friends problem" "just take ur seat"
When Hyuck see Mark he quickly go to his place and sit on it."Well IDK we have a same class together"he whisper at Mark.Mark want to cry cause bij this guy kinda have a deep voice. Mark cheeks turn pink and Hyuck notice it and smirking at Mark. I love this chemistry class already.Hyuck though. How about a guy beside him who are mentally crying? Just don't give a damn about it and pay attention to the board in front of him.
____________________________________
Taeyong and Chenle are waiting for Hyuck to continue to"keep an eye to them"mission.
Ch:There is him hyung!Yah Lee donghyuck why so late?
Hc:got detention what's again and bishh I lost them.
Ch:Godness sake!Taeyong hyung
what we gonna do now?
Ty:Lets go to the parking lot maybe they already there.

When they arrived there,they are shocked Why? Cause they see a guy hugging them and kiss them on the cheek.Taeyong could feel his heart arching and turned to jealousy.His gaze become darken so the other two.

Did u guys see the nomin hair colour already OMG thats make me shook so hard and Jeno's black hair is back guys💀