Introduction

I ran down the hallyway, out the door and down the steps, I ran and ran until I reached my house i wrenched open the door and ran to my room. 
*pause*
I guess I should explain. My name is Amber Lynn. And I have a troubled life. I have a biological mother who wants nothing to do with me. I have a father who is hardly ever around. And I get beaten and pushed around at school. I know your thinking. Wow she really doesnt have anything to be upset over. But I have had a bad past, I was beaten by my step father and mother when I lived with them, I was starved so when I was 11 I weighed 27 kgs, I was nearly raped by one of my dads friends. and a whole lot more.
The present is better now but when you have depression anything can send you over the edge.
*unpause*

I flopped down on my bed crying my eyes out. After remembering the events with Tyler today in the hall. I reched for my bedside table knowing that my relief was sitting just on top of it. I grabbed the sharp razor blade. I pulled my shorts up and striked across the skin with the cold metal hard and fast over top of the slowing fading old scars, then I moved to my hips and did the same, and finally I slashed my wrists, relief washed across my body. I started to settle down then, and slowly I drifted off to a torturous sleep.