9

She was simple. She was such a marvelous creature. Everything about her made you adore her instantly. The way she tilted her head back slightly an clapped her hands when she laughed.

The way she loved to pretend she was pocohantas and climb up all the way to the tippy top of the trees. the way she would sit in from of the stove and watch whatever was in the oven cook.

She found everything in life so fascinating and she lived in wonder of the world around her. She had so any questions and she was always searching for answers.

She was so any things. Beautiful and strong and brave and at times she was even weak and depressed. She would go through times when she absolutely hated the world and herself. These time swere the hardest to watch. To watch as she suffered. To watch my beautiful flower, start to tilt and whither. But she came back alive. My gorgeous flower grew up strong again. She was so bright even plants would grow towards her. She saw everything as a miracle.

She treasured life of the smallest insect and she respected nature. She was perfect ad flawless.

And when anyone asks why I'm in love with tho girl, I simply shrug. Because how am I supposed to explain to them, something that even I don't understand. Something so magical and wonderful. Something so perfect.

How can I ever tell them every perfect detail about her and everything I love about her. There simply isn't enough time in the world.