The question...

Cheryl's POV
After Toni pulled me into to that passionate kiss, I was jumping over the moon. But, eventually the kiss ended. "That kiss was so great. Will you consider going on a date with me?", I asked entusiastically. Toni stood there in shock for a moment. Finally she blurted out, "Oh my god, yes! Of course!", She said excitedly. Both of us couldn't wait any longer, so we decided to have the date right now. We were standing in front of pops, after all. We went in and were immediately greeted by Pop. "Happy birthday, Toni", they hugged. I immediately felt sick to my stomach, I had no clue her birthday was today! My knees instantly got weak. "Oh, happy birthday.", I said. Toni looked at me with a forgiving look and said, "Its fine. We just met 2 days ago. I don't expect you to know everything about me.", it was crazy how hard I was falling for her. We grabbed a booth and ordered our food. I got a vanilla milkshake with a cherry on top and fries. Toni got the same as me, except she didn't get vanilla, she got chocolate without the cherry. We stayed at pops and talked for hours. When I finally checked my phone it said 8:00. We had been there for almost 6 hours. We decided to end the date. I gave Toni a ride hone and went to my home. My mother had one of her 'clients' over. She didn't care to know where I was. I headed upstairs and took a 20 minute shower. I got changed into a long, red, lace and see through nightgown. I didn't feel like sabotaging my mother that night. I got into bed and feel asleep in a matter of seconds.

                                 Toni's POV

After my wonderful date with Cheryl, I thought it was time to make her mine. Of course after a few more dates though. I couldn't sleep all night. I was up all night thinking about Cheryl. Finally it was 3:45 and I was sleepy so I fell asleep. I woke up again at 9:30. Everyone was blowing up my phone. I got into the shower for 10 mins and put on a pink lace shirt with the pair of jeans Cheryl let me borrow and my pink thigh high boots. When I was going to school I decided to stop by pops. I got a burger and a chocolate milkshake. I got Betty a vanilla milkshake and a burger with fries. I got Veronica a milkshake and a burger since she doesn't ever eat all of her fries. I got Cheryl a strawberry milkshake and a burger with fries. Good thing I have a holding cup in front of my bicycle. By now it was 9:55 so I speeded to school. It was lunch so I met up with Betty, Veronica, and Cheryl. "Where the hell have you been? I was worried sick!", Cheryl screamed at me. I gave everyone their lunch, but Cheryl gagged and looked nauseous. "Are you okay?", I said with a worried look. She started to throw up. I hurried to the bathroom with her while V and B somehow knew what was going on. When Cheryl was fine, I checked my watch. 10 minutes. We had been in the bathroom for ten minutes. I had taken Cheryl to class with me and got through the day. Me and Cheryl were walking outside when she broke the silence. "I am vegan. That is why I threw up earlier.", For a moment I thought I was going to throw up. "Oh my god. I am so, so, extremely sorry. I will take care of you all day. I will do anything you want.", I said aware it was my fault. She shook her head no. "You don't have to do anything. You didn't know.", she said with a forgiving tone. Then she leaned in to kiss me. I grabbed her waist and kissed her. "Woah, get a room.", Veronica said. Betty was behind her. "Aww, you guys are so cute!", Betty said. We All got into Cheryl's car and drove to her house. When we got upstairs, Penelope was behind us. She kept asking Cheryl is she was being 'deviant' with one of us. I guess Cheryl couldn't take it anymore, because before I knew it, I was making out with Cheryl. She would put her tounge in my mouth then back it up so I couldn't get to it. I hated the fact that she could tease me like that. Eventually, Penelope got fed up with it because she pushed us apart. She grabbed Cheryl's arm and pulled her downstairs. We tried to get her but we couldn't. We all followed them, we saw Penelope slap Cheryl. When Penelope released Cheryl, she went back to us and we all went upstairs. We got changed into our pajamas and played never have I ever. "Are you sure you don't wanna talk?", Betty asked Cheryl worriedly. "No.", Cheryl said sternly. "Ok, then.", Betty said in an upset tone. "Never have I ever had made out before?", Cheryl said looking at me hopefully. Betty, Veronica and I put one finger down. Cheryl looked at me sadly. "I am tired, I quit.", Cheryl said angrily. Cheryl climbed into bed. I tried to get in next to her. Cheryl spread herself across the bed. "There is no room. Sleep on the floor.", She said sternly.

Sorry this chapter is short too, but the next one will be longer. I love you all, a severe fight is coming between Choni. That is all you get tho! This chapter was 958 words. Bye, love you all so much!