天際線

No ones POV

    No ones POV

"Jimin!" Jungkook yelled while the cat boy sat down on the floor of the living room. The smaller boy walked into the room and sighed, "Jungkook what is- who the fuck!?" Jimin looked at the other on the floor while one eyebrow raised. Taehyung cleared his throat and spoke out "I-I'm Taehyung, the cat you brought here?" He said with a crack in his voice since he hasn't talked in such a long time. "We brought a cat, not a person." Jimin stated the obvious while walking around tae to see if he was somehow holding the cat captive. "We'll see I um- I can turn from a cat to a human." The small boy explained while the two boys sat down on the couch. "Hm. I'm gonna call Namjoon, he will know what to do." Jungkook said while Jimin nodded.

Namjoon and the others piled through the door quickly, "where is he?" The leader asked while looking around. "He's in the kitchen." Jimin and Jungkook pointed towards the open room full of scattered dishes. Namjoon nodded and approached the room, walking in and seeing a y'all but petite male with cat ears playing with powder. "Um..who are you?" He asked while the other looked up. "Taehyung sir." The hybrid said trying his hardest not to stutter. "So you're saying that you're the cat we picked up earlier?"

Taehyung nodded and stood up, and a light shown around him, a second later Turing into the cat they found before.

"Holy fuck."

————

After they all got situated and sat down on the chairs in the living room the oldest decided to speak out. "Well I don't know how we can explain this whole situation but it's been decided that Taehyung will be staying here. So it would be nice to treat him with respect and hopefully we can get him a bath." Jin chuckled while the others nodded. "Since Taehyung is a hybrid he told me he's not very good at taking baths so may I have Jimin help him out?" The oldest asked while Jimin nodded. "Of course! Come on Tae Tae!" He said while grabbing the others hand and bring him upstairs to the bathroom. 

"So Taehyung if you could just take off your clothes I'll hope you with the rest." Taehyung blushed slightly and took off his shirt first, showing Jimin his perky nipples and flat stomach. Then he took off his pants, not having any boxers or undergarments underneath. "You've got a nice ass Tae." Jimin said while gripping the others ass, feeling the soft globes. "T-thank you Jimin." He blushed while his tail wagged slightly liking the feeling of the others hands on him. The older smiled and washed the others hair.

"You're adorable."