★ | 038. don't go off road, jurassic world

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom
Chapter 38: Don't Go Off Road, Jurassic World
Word Count: 388

Book: Male Reader Imagines, Multifandom Chapter 38: Don't Go Off Road, Jurassic WorldWord Count: 388

"Zach, I swear to god if you go off road I will kill you." [name] growled after he had seen Zach staring at the broken fence that would lead them to another part of the park. He had agreed to come to Jurassic World with Zach and Zach's little brother, Gray, who hasn't been able to come in the hamster ball because it was only a two seater. They were going to take a lap and than Zach would go around again with Gray.

Zach smirked mischievously. "Oh, come on. It'll be fun. Hey. I'll even give you a little reward if you say yes." He put his hand on his boyfriend's thigh but [name] was quick to take it off and glare at him.

"You can't bribe me with anything sexual. Not when I know something bad will happen if we go through there. Besides, what's wrong with these... dinosaurs. They look pretty cool to me." Gray was the expert so he didn't exactly know what kind they were but they were still cool and enough to satisfy [name]'s interests. "C'mon, Zach. Please. I really don't want to go in there."

The tone in his voice made Zach pause, deciding not to push [name] anymore. He knew it would only anger him more if he kept going and they were supposed to be having a good time so if [name] didn't want to go in there, than they wouldn't. Besides, Zach could just go in there when he went around with Gray. His little brother could never say no to him. "You're right. Sorry for pushing." He apologised, putting his hand back on his boyfriends thigh.

[name] grinned, holding his hand this time instead of taking it off, now that he knew he was getting his way. "Thanks babe." He looked back at the broken fence and grimaced at the dark path that lead to a no doubt painful death, or maybe [name] was just paranoid. He shook his head and paid attention to what was around him, trying to get the image of something eating him out of his mind.

★ ★ ★

Authors Note: See below!

Consider supporting me on Patreon and/or following me on YouTube 💕 Links in my bio