Gtg

Yooo me and my friends decided to revive killing our ocs so here yall go

~

Jerry scrolled through his Instagram timeline, not thinking too much except about the different memes that showed up, showing them to the other two besides him on the couch. The TV in the background served as background noise to fill the silent yet comfortable atmosphere.

Remy sat, quiet. He wasn't looking too good. His red, irritated eyes watered.  He held his phone, his hand trembling, like he was using it. But the screen was off. He just stared down blankly.

Tony sat quietly, his legs crossed and his hands joined on his lap. He glanced around the room, trying to find something to focus on but finding himself unable to. He glanced over at Remy, but didn't say anything.

Remy swallowed, his mouth dry. He couldn't think properly. His mind was too occupied. He had to get another fix, or his body would be wracked in pain again. Like always. He dropped his phone, gritting his teeth together. He'd scream if he could.

Jerry's eyes instantly darted to Remy's phone on the floor. He glanced over to Remy, concerned. "You good, Rem?" He hadn't noticed how he was growing pale.

"Yeah, i'm good." Remy lied, his words slow. He cracked a large, fake grin. He didn't bother to pick up his phone.

Tony just glanced down at Remy's phone, keep silent but then looking back up at him.

"Are you sure, man? You seem...out of it, 'yknow?" Jerry felt like a nuisance for poking at a situation that could be nothing , but with dad like instincts comes dad like anxiety. This was one of those times

"Yeah. Fine." He dropped his smile, his mouth now slack and void of any expression. Remy looked like he was on the verge of tears.

Tony reached his hand over, placing it on Remy's arm before reaching down, picking up his phone, and holding it in front of him.

Remy took his phone, folding his fingers over it slowly. He looked at the screen. He blinked.

Maybe when I shoot up this time, it'd kill me. He thought, feeling himself perk up slightly. He'd need to excuse himself to the bathroom soon

I looked at Tony, hoping for any kind of aid as to what was going on. I seemed to receive the same look.

"Hey, uh." Remy's lips hardly moved with his words. "I love you guys. Alright?" He struggled to keep himself from tearing up. He couldn't play off anything as well as he'd like to. Everything wanted to spill out all at once."Just. Wanted to let you know that.

Tony stopped for a moment, glancing up and down at Remy. "Oh. Uh. I-I love you too." He gave a half-smile, knowing well this seemed odd.

"Of course, I love you too." Jerry was pretty surprised of his non cocky attitude. "What's the occasion?"

"No occasion." He pulled down one of his hoodie sleeves as his arm started to show skin. He didn't want to give himself away. "Just want to try and be nice. For once in my life. That's all

"Aww." Tony gave another half-grin but was still a bit worried.

"I need to take a leak." He pointed to the direction of the bathroom with his thumb. He half got up from the couch, but hesitated, like if he was unsure of something. His skin was clammy with cold sweat.Whatever. I deserve to rot in hell

"Okay. You sure you don't want some water or anything?" He asked upon noticing in the light how pale he truly was.

"Uh." Remy murmured, barely even being able to stand. Water sounded so nice. His mouth was beyond dry. He smacked his lips, wondering when he last got a drink. He shook his head. It didn't matter. He was prolonging this on too long. Maybe one last drink? He found it hard to say no. Best to just get it over with. "N-no thanks."