Chapter 3⚡️

M E L L Y

"Nah mane, shorty low key fine" I spoke nodding my head to the music that was playing in the background.

"Yea she is" Green spoke taking a pull from his blunt.

I glared at him, "didn't she push yo ass on the floor and yell at you."

He looked back at me rolling his eyes not even responding.

"She straight clowned yo ass" Bortlen laughed snatching the blunt from Green hitting it a few times.

Green salty ass just mugged us as we all laughed at his ass.

"Mane fuck all y'all" he crossed his arms over his chest.

I laughed some more before standing up and grabbing my pineapple Fanta from out the freezer drinking some and putting it back.

"Aye Nigga give me some" Juvy said walking up to me holding his hands out causing me to mug him.

"Unt unt go buy yo own shit"

He mugged me back before slowly walking away.

" You not slick I'm hiding my shit from you" I called out to him taking all my fantas from out the fridge hearing him smack his teeth.

I hid my shits where I hide my weed from them before walking back into the living room hearing my unreleased song blast from the speakers.

"Ima make you scream my name and have you dripping like a faucet, move too fast I'm finna miss yo ass and make you get up off it" Dangerously In Love played.

I nodded my head to the beat sitting down relaxing my body.

"You need to drop this shit dawg" Sak said also nodding his head to the beat looking at me.

"Nahhh, all this shit for fun, that fame Shit ain't for me" I spoke.

"Well make that shit for you then, I think u could get somewhere" Bortlen told me.

"I'll think about it" I said as I hit the last blunt.

K A L I Y A H

I sat at the table reading Twilight Saga Series having my wild berry tea sitting next to me to cool off some before I drunk it.

I was already on the third book Eclipse with my reading glasses on staying quiet.

"Kaliyah you already know what time it is" Cameron called out.

My eyes widened quickly remembering that it was a Monday , the day he usually rapes me and I have no say whatsoever.

I was so sick and tired of it, I just wanted to leave. And that's exactly what I'm going to do. I ran to my room locking the door before taking out my PINK duffle bag and stuffing as much clothes into it as I can , shoes as well.

Once i finished loud banging erupted on my door causing me to hurry up and put it over my shoulder.

"I know u not hiding from me. That's only gone make it worse babygirl" he laughed evilly still twisting the door knob.

I let a few tears fall before climbing out of my window. This was going to be the last time I ever see his face again.