Panget 3

Sorry late update ^_^

There are just many notifications that forcing me to update it. So here we go.

By The way, I am dedicating this chapter to Nyancatkai. Hope you read this and hope you had fun reading this

---------------------------------------

The adventures of ""

There's a girl named "" and she was alone, living in the woods near the forest. She was small, like 2 feet. She is already 28 years old. I know, she is BANSOT! I mean UNANO.

One day she waked up and she seemed so tired. Do you know how "" wake up?

Answer: Because she has an alarm clock!

She looks like she got drunked yesterday, but there are no beers around there right? She is living in the woods, if you forgot.

She just beeped on the alarm clock.

Just a miracle that she had an alarm clock because she is living in the woods ya know. I think she made it out of woods, it's just what I think ok? Maybe she just recycled it. How poor of her. #poor

She waked up and she fixed herself, I mean the Bed.

Did I forget something?

Ohh, the house. Yeah, she built that, but whatever.

She just fixed the bed and ready to go outside to find some food. You know, she is hungry. How could you start your day without a food in your stomach even a single butil of food?

So, "" open the door but she can't open the door

"Maybe the door is too old. Maybe I should dig to go outside."

And "" digs on the soil until she reaches the point. But in the sudden event, she regret on what happened.

"Yikes! higad! Why there are higads around this place?! Ouch cant you all get away from my skin? I knew that this is such a bad idea."

The higads kept on biting on "" 's skin. And that really hurts her so much. But she went along with the pain. And good thing she made it to the point.

"At least I gonna find some food" she said to herself.

She kept on travelling until she discovered a mango tree.

"Wow. This must be food" she explained to herself and make sure that she is sure about it.

She climb to the tree and could not climb that fast, you know UNANO! I mean, SMALL!

"" almost reach the top of the mango tree. And she reached it.

She got 2 mangoes when she want more "almost, almost!"

But she end up falling.

"Fuck, it deeply hurts!" She is now crying. #poor""

"" is crying and didn't know what to do.

She is still crying. But one thing that came out of her mind

"Maybe I'm just hungry. Maybe I should eat"

Then she eat the mangoes. And still, there are tears on her eyes while she is eating. And when she eat the last mango, she didn't regret what happened

She kissed the mango ang the mango turned into a hot, sexy, yummy prince.

"Are you the one who unlocked me from the spell?" The prince said

"Yes. I am. Why?" "" exclaimed

"Well, for you to know you're ugly. Pimples on face, dirty and sweating body, you make me turn off." He said dissapointedly. "By the way, thanks for unlocking me" and he leaves.

"Wait!" She said. "Where's my price for letting you go on that fucking mango?"

Then the prince never respond to her and that's the story ends

---------------------------------------

Nyancatkai, the story is finished and I hope you voted it.