+•A Beautiful Start•+ (Chp. #1)

*°Clary's P.O.V.*°

It started off with a wonderful day. I was still sleeping I was a having a beautiful dream until my brother had to wake me up -_-.

"PSSSSST!!! Sis WAKE UP!!" He screamed making me jump out of bed and falling on the floor. I was climbing up to my bed and as I saw my brother I was out of breath like I was climbing Mt. Everest wow I was sweating I finally had the energy to talk.

"Why so early?" I said groaning oh how I wish he would just let me sleep I plopped back to bed "10 more minutes Charlie" I added closing my eyes.

"Promise me just ten minutes" He assured like his life depended on my answer I faked snoring so he would know that I was already asleep again He grabbed my pillow and threw it to my face I fell from the bed again.

"Charlie! Big Bro get out of my room now! " I said plopping back to bed and throwing the pillow back at his face I held in a laugh and fell back to sleep I think he went downstairs because I heard my door close shut and some footsteps getting farther.

+*Dreaming in Dreamson Wonderland*+

I was in a beautiful garden filled with beautiful pink daisies, red roses and sunflowers I was at the distance and I saw a guy wearing a white hoodie, he had black dress pants, black raevan hair and a pair of black low cut shoes. He was seating on the grass I came over to him and sat down beside him He turned his head's direction to me and I gasped at what I saw he had a carved in smile and a knife in his right hand his eyelids were burned, but this made me think that I shouldn't judge him on how he looks like so after sitting beside him and gasping I decided to talk to him.

"Hey! I am Clary and You are?" was all I can say for the moment because I just saw this guy I can't just say 'hey sup? wanna kill me?' .

"Hey I am Jeff ... Jeff The Killer, nice to meet you Clary" he replied but I was a curious kinda girl I was about to poke his carved in smile when he  spoke once again "What are you doing?" I blushed a little not knowing if I should continue or not .... "Nothing, I am sorry" I managed to say while I just covered my face with my hands to cover my blush.

"It's fine ... oh ... uh you wanna come with me to the mansion and meet my friends?" Jeff asked standing up and dusting himself I was about to say 'yes' .

+*Ending of Dream in my Wonderland*+

But Charlie came into my room and shouted "Clary wake up ... wake up ... wake up ... ten minutes is up" and with that I shot up from my bed remembering it's Friday.

"Charlie get out of my room" I shouted back at him pointing outside the door of course him being the older sibling he needs to follow what I say I had a goody little grin across my lips he finally got out of my room I shut the door close and sighed in relief I decided to fix myself so I got in the shower and bathed after that I got dressed for school I had a royal blue knee skirt, a white blouse with a royal blue collar, I wore a white pair of socks, I wore a pair of black shoes, finally to top it all off I wore a royal blue neck tie I fix my hair in a pair of cute pony tails while my bangs just stayed on the side of my forehead I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

"Good Morning Sweetie" my mom Zoey greeted me with a warm smile across her face.

"Good Morning Mom, Good Morning Dad" I said sitting down on my favorite chair on our dinner table Dad was reading his daily news paper while Mom cooked breakfast I didn't know what she was cooking but it sure did smell good "Mom what's for breakfast?" I asked curiously while Dad just read his news paper.

"I am cooking your favorite, Chocolate flavoured pancakes" she replied while I ran up to her since chocolate pancakes are my favorite I helped her make breakfast.

When we we're all done eating B-fast, Dad got dressed for work and so did Mom while Charlie and I waited in the car "Where are they?" Charlie asked lazily I just laughed on how bored he was right now so I poked his nose he turned his head's direction to me "Did you just poke my nose?" he asked looking me dead in the eye I shook my head a 'no' then he stared back outside the window I took my phone in my bag and played 'Piano Tiles' I was so addicted to the that game like my life depended on my fingers finally our parents were locking the front door of the house and walked towards the car They got into the car and Dad started it I saw Charlie moving around his seat maybe looking for his phone again while Mom was just sitting there doing nothing and I just kept playing 'Piano Tiles' I think I am addicted really addicted finally Dad reached school and I got out of the car and so did Charlie Mom gave us a 'Goodbye' wave and we returned a wave to her.

I walked into school still playing my game not bothering to look where I was going then just by that I bumped into something or someone I fell to the floor rubbing my forehead I looked up to see that annoying bitch I was suppose to call 'Randy' he lend out a hand to help me but I shook my head a 'no' I stood up still rubbing my forehead then I dusted myself He walked closer to me and wrapped an arm around my waist "you should look where your going or else I might trip on you" he said seductively sending shivers down my spine I pushed him away making him almost stumble backwards I just laughed I forgot my phone was still on the floor so I picked it up and continued my journey to my locker.

I opened my locker and threw my bag in it then I grabbed my sketchpad and my books of arts after grabbing my stuff I walked across the hallway and opened the door to first class or should I say 'Art Class' class still hasn't started and my Art Teacher isn't there yet maybe she's late like always so I sat on the farthest chair on the back in class then I had to see that midget I swear I hated Randy he sat down next to me looking at me like I was a dream came true 21 minutes passed after our Art Teacher came now we only have nine minutes to tackle our lesson "Ok Class, make a five page report about what to do when painting on a canvas and it's due after two weeks" just in time the bell rang "Class dismissed" she said while every student exited the room I call 'pain in the ass'.

After Classes were all over I decided to walk to the forest when I was about to enter the forest I felt a hand holding my wrist tightly I turned around to see Hiccup Haddock, the most popular guy in school I was wondering why he wasn't with his Best Friends He gave me a shook that I assumed that it was a shook of 'no'.

"Clary are you nuts? people who've come into that forest never came back out it's best if you stay away from the barrier" He spoke with a husky voice I just nodded a 'yes' for approval "Wanna walk home together?" he asked out of nowhere I just blushed a light shade of pink.

"s-s-sure" I managed to stutter out I mean walking home with the most popular guy in school is such a honor He waved a hand over my face which made me snap out of my thoughts "Hello, Earth to Clary???" he said which made me blush after a ten minute silence we started to walk home.

While we walked home I saw a guy wearing a white hoodie just like the guy from my dreams but I wasn't sure if it was him because I still haven't seen his face yet so I walked closer to him He turned around and I was right he was the guy from my dreams Hiccup walked up to me and said "I am going home, see you tomorrow Clary" I nodded for agreement then I walked towards the guy I assumed to be Jeff.

"Jeff?" I said curiously "Yes? wait How did you know my name" he said I just walked up to him and hugged him then I was shocked he hugged back and I felt a warn tear fall on my shirt I felt his grip tighten "uh ... Jeff I need to go home" I said with a hint of worry in my voice "Please don't go" he said as I felt another tear drop on my shirt "Jeff I need to go please I promise I'll come back here tomorrow" I said assuring him that I'll cone back he finally lets me go "Promise me?" he asked making me assure I nodded my head a 'yes' then I kissed his left cheek "I promise".

After kissing his cheek I walked away to go home I turned around seeing Jeff walk farther into the forest I turned back around to my direction home and before I knew it I was already in front of my house wow that was fast I walked in to the house and up to my room I shut the door close and plopped on my bed without changing I fell asleep thinking about Jeff on why he cried when I hugged him after that I closed my eyes and really fell asleep.

וNext Chapter will be updated soon•×