Chapter 11: Unstoppable Corpse... Cares Less of Its Surroundings.

This has been the journey so far...

The city was at peace, the Grim Reaper carried food for the upcoming winter

The city was at peace, the Grim Reaper carried food for the upcoming winter. He was not alone of course... But while he enjoys the peace... Trouble would follow.

-Crow Father.

Mari: You sure this is enough? Seems like it'll last us two days.

(y/n); Have you ever heard of a Duplicating Magic?

Mari: A Durpa-what?

(y/n): Tch... I thought you blood suckers knew magic very well.

You said with a disappointed look, carrying a bag of groceries from a lovely store, HallMart. The city you were in was quite peaceful as Mari accompanied you to carry some of the rest of the groceries. Senko on the other hands stayed home to ready dinner for you when you return.

Mari: So tell me again why you didn't ask me out on a date?

(y/n): Cause I have no interest in such foolishness.

Mari: But you're basically living with a girl under your roof, it's like TOOOOTALLY Husband and Wife thing going to happen at anytime.

(y/n): Correction, a girl who is half blood sucker and half demon in heat, and a Fox Demigod are living in my home.

Mari: Ok Mr. Professor.

You rolled your eyes at Mari's response as the two of you began to walk across the road... However you immediately stopped in the middle after your ears picked up a sound from a distance as Mari bumped into you from behind.

Mari: Ow, did you forget something? *Gasp* are you going to ask me out-

(y/n): Sshh!

You then turn your head to the side to see a speeding truck, pushing other cars to the side as the driver seems to be struggling to stop their vehicle. You only blinked your eyes before turning your body towards the truck.

(y/n): *Sigh* Lovely...

You then simply created a large tail with a sharp blade in the end, you placed your tail in between your teeth as you bite down hard before taking a step forward and sliced the truck in half. The sliced truck went separate direction before stopping in the middle of traffic as you smirked.

(y/n): Ha! That was fun.

You then proceeded to head home as Mari looked at the sliced truck as she shivers before realizing that you were leaving her behind as she immediately picks up the pace.

Mari: H-Hey! Don't just walk away without me!

[Timeskip with (y/n) placing his hand on an armed officer's firearm as it slowly crumbles into pieces as he frightens the officer with his horrifying Black and Red eyes.]

(y/n): Aaahh... This is what Heaven should be... Not trying to hunt me down after I accidentally decapitated one of their best Angels.

After getting home, eating Senko's amazing dishes, you went straight to the bathroom and got into the warm bath that Senko readied for you, feeling the misery lifting from your body as you let out a sigh of satisfaction.

???: Oops, am I interrupting?

(y/n): Hmm?

You opened an eye before you were greeted by Mari, wearing ONLY a towel as you began.

(y/n): Sorry, I don't think I'll be sharing this bath with another.

Mari: That's fine... I just need to change your mind... Hehehe~

(y/n): And how are you going to do th-

Suddenly, your words were interrupted after Mari grabbed your Throbbing Blood Tube as Mari began.

Mari: I need something more than sweat this time if you don't mind~

Your eye twitches before you took a deep breath and held a seductive look before speaking with a seductive tone.

(y/n): Then you won't mind if I do this~?

You reached your hand towards Mari's breast as she gently moans and smirks.

Mari: My I knew deep down you're a perv~ Don't be shy and be as rough as you-

However... Mari's body turned to ice as you gently pushed her, causing her to slide out the bathroom as you layed back and sighed.

(y/n): I'm going to have to teach her to drink blood instead. Fix her, cause I'm not going to live with a demon in heat. Now I'm worried who's the next person or thing that's going to live with me.

And so... You slowly relaxed in the bath tub while Mari's frozen body slowly melts free outside the bathroom as everything fades to black...

The title "Helpful Fox Senko" appeared as the title was untouched and peaceful silence fills the air.