Day 1: A Romantic "Friendly" Midnight Date

Yeah, Sorry for being a lame writer.....I ain't know what to write! X<

And so, I hope you like this chapter! >w<
____________

POV: Reader?

I look at the watch, It's almost Midnight. Waiting for someone isn't my thing. I don't like waiting. I'll guess I'll stop the time. My eyes turned darker, and slowly changing into a bright red. And slowly, Time started to stop. "_____-chan, Did you use your power?" Kano asked me. "Yeah, I know that you won't be freezed in time, so just hurry up already!" I shouted, and after a minute or so, Kano came with his everyday clothes. "Why can I walk or talk freely, when you stop the time?" He asked me again. I'm also confused with that. "Secret." I lied, obviously. "Let's go." I said. My eyes turned back to normal, and the time continues. "There are 3 parts if my midnight walk." You said, opening the door. "What is it?" Kano said, while gazing at the stars. "...I can't tell you. If I would tell you, It's no fun." I said, putting earphones, and listening to "Summertime Record" MafuMafu Version. (Mah Favorite Cover(?))

Suddenly, Kano took off me earphones, while I was singing the first part. "Please, Look and Hear me." Said Kano. In other words, He want attention. "Ugh, Fine." I turn off my music. And ran to a river, near the hideout. There was two kittens, I named them Yami and Hikari (Dark and Light). I take the kittens and give them to Kano. "This black one, is Yami. While this white one, is Hikari."  I introduced them. "Why do you name them that?" He asked. "Well....." I walked to the bridge, and sit at the poles(?). "Light needs Dark, and the Dark will need the Light too. They are balanced together. If.....one of them is gone, then, it would be..., The other will also gone. If Yami has Hikari to rely on, I also need to find, my "Hikari" too." I continued. "_____-chan is so kakkoi!!~~" He patted my head and hugged me.

Unlike other's hug, this one is really warmer than others

"Heey, Let me go, You stupid Kano. We are not dating or anything. ...Nit yet." I said the last part, while looking away. "Alright...~" He let go of me. Then I jumped to the river, running in the water.

"Another Ability?~" He said, Smirking. "Nope! It's talent, Kano." I answered.

"This is the first part." I said. "Oh~? Alright~" Kano smiled. "Let's go." I said, jumping to Kano and grab his hand. We walked towards our next destination.

"Nee, Kano..." I said, looking at the ground. ".....Have you ever loved someone, before?" I asked him. It's been bothering me, but I wanted to ask him that. "Nope!! I'm looking for one~" He smirked. "A-Alright." I let go of his hand, and looking away. "Is there something wrong, _____-chan?" He said, and I nodded.

"Yes, There is. K-Kano, You should leave me alone for tonight."

'I wanted to cry' or 'leave me alone' was the exact thought that I have in that moment. Yesterday, I feel something was wrong. Really wrong, But, I don't know what is wrong. I believe, It's my feelings towards him, or......?

"Heeeee~ You are no fun~" Kano said, and I just being silent. "Alright, There's just one more place I wanted to show you." I sighed in defeat and Kano just chuckled.

[Time Skip] By Deer-san's booty commercial.

"We're here." Calmly, I take a seat in a bench. While keep looking away, I sense a warmth grabbing my hand. "____, This is so beautiful." Kano said. "Oh! Look at the time." I smiled, and the flowers in front of us, let out a beautiful light and danced (Also Bloom(?) Just watch Mortal Instruments: City of bones and You'll know =w=).

"_____....This is so beautiful!" Kano smile, but soon it was melting, and now it's a sad smile/frown. "These flowers, Have a unique kind of power, to show one's true feelings in motion, with It's light." I smiled softly, and Kano cried, looking at me."_____...." He cried, and buried his face in my chest. "I know it's wrong of me, to say this, but, don't lie about your feelings. Better, to let it go instead." Kano smiled, and wiped away his tears. Soon enough, he was looking at my chest. "K-Kano...?" I shivered, and he just smirked. Touch. He touched my chest (OAO)! "K-Kano, You b-baka!" I slapled him, and his face was red, just like mine, as a result. "I'm going home! K-Kano baka!"