Author's Note

Hello, there!

This book mostly contains aesthetics and covers I make, for the following people :

My friends.

❤ The nice persons who supported my story by voting and commenting.

❤ Rare Randomers {whose story might appeal to me or gives me an inspiration}

So, since I make graphics for a few specific person, don't be discouraged. If you see my graphics and like it and you need/want one for your book, just  fill out the form below in inline comment of your respected graphic:)

For Book Cover :

✌ Name of the author :
✌ Book's Title :
✌ Format :
✌ Any specific ideas like
{quotes and pictures} :

To fill out the format section, just view the book to browse through the covers and mention the chapter number of the cover format you want.

For Character Aesthetics :

  Name of the character {specify gender} :
✌ Any specific ideas like
{Quotes and important pics} :
✌ Colour :

Premade :

If it was a book cover, just fill out the book cover form but mention it is a premade and it's chapter number in the format section.

If it was an aesthetic, I would not be able to change the color but I'll change the character's name and add your specific ideas.

You can just screenshot the "Thank you for reading" , "Please vote, comment and share" things I put under in Extras chapter.

Yep! That's it. Don't look all so shocked about the fact that I didn't ask how you want your graphic, cause I make a best suitable cover and aesthetic for your book with my own ideas after reading your story.

But if you look at this in a different way, you can see that you get free reads {maybe even votes and comments if your story really intrigued me} and a graphic for your book simultaneously.

Awesome, right? To get two pieces of cake by a single knife?

I just don't like to be forced upon doing something. If I felt I am being controlled or forced, I'll lose interest in whatever I'm doing because I'm normally a people pleaser and people saying what they want and how they want it, can stress me out. So, that's why it's a no go. Hope y'all understand.

And if you think, I'm being irrational, remember that this book is not meant to be a graphic shop. I never meant to start a graphic shop, I just wanted to share what I did for my friends, dear readers and supporters. It's just a favour I'm doing for you, if you want a book cover.

Of course, there are rules and don't you dare say, "I'm a rebel! A badass! And rules are meant to be broken" thingy to me.

Haha...these are just very simple rules that you can follow.

RULES :

Be nice, don't be rude.

Be patient and you can shop-hop,

(Shop hopping is ordering a graphic from one shop and ordering the same book's cover or aesthetics from another graphic shop)

You can only shop-hop if the other graphic shop allows you to shop-hop too, cause you are ordering the same graphic from two graphic shops at once. I don't need hate from other graphic designer. So please..follow this.

❤ Don't steal. It's copyrighted. You'll face the wrath of me if I saw any of my works out there, without my permission.

Complete the payment, this is totally necessary.

PAYMENT :

❤ Follow me and give credits for the graphic I made for you.

OR

❤ Read my short story, "The Crumpled Paper" and give me credits for the graphic I made for you.

Giving credits is important!! And to know that you actually, read my story. I want you to comment and vote on my book. It's just a 3000 worded story, so it's a very short read and you'll enjoy it.

The comments should not be rude but you can give me constructive criticism or just a normal reader's comments. I don't mind.

Note : You don't need to complete the payment if I voluntarily made a graphic for you, without you asking for it ❤

THAT'S IT!!

Happy viewing and happy ordering, lovelies! Good Day ❤