Part 39

The days were moving...

Siddhant was growing in his career a little together with the baby on Roli's womb...

Siddhant was earning more than before...

But the same was spent by him for buying fruits, vegetables, medicines, tonics, scan, doctor consultation which incur during her pregnancy...

Siddhant tried his best to keep Roli happy...

Siddhant was thinking, Roli should be happy as she has come trusting me...

Infact during such pregnancy times, her family should be with her...

But none turned towards her after she quit the house...

Though she is showing herself happy to me... 

She may have that feeling inside...

I should take care in such a way she forget all those feelings and be happy...

But he was not knowing any shortcut to climb the ladder of success and become rich in short span of time like how it is shown in the cinema...

It is practically not that easy as he expected...

Roli was even worried seeing him working day & night...

Roli: Siddhant, cancel some orders if you cant... Why are you taking so much strain...

Siddhant: Cancel orders.. no roli... I am worried that this much itself is not enough... I wish to get more... I want to keep you happy...

Roli: Siddhant, i am happy only Siddhant.. dont worry for me... Why are you always feeling you are not keeping me happy... I know how much happy i am with you...

She lean on his shoulder...

Siddhant kissed on her forehead...

Siddhant: Roli, its your greatness you are telling i am keeping you happy.. But for me... Only i will be happy if you are leading same life which you were leading prior to our marriage...

Siddhant said with determination...

Roli: Dont worry... I am with you and you will get it...

RoSid smiled...

The days were further moving...

Siddhant was busy in his career...

Roli now learned cooking and do on her own...

So that Siddhant can concentrate on his work...

Still Siddhant will not allow her to lift heavy objects or water or similar...

He keep an eye on Roli when she is doing the work...

The doctor confirmed she is normal...

Siddhant took care of Roli to the extent possible by him...