Question Sample 2

Cubbonyan: Hello guys! We're here to start questions for MS3!

Bearin: The rules here are a bit different than what you are currently doing!

Beargamot: You see, ever since our parents got kidnapped and their yokai returned to their homes, including one character betrayed us... we've decided to answer questions for the rest of the squad! Us the Bear Kids!

Vilgox: Right! We have our squad for answering our questions!

Characters involved
-Cubbonyan
-Bearin
-Beargamot
-Vilgox
-Shin Shimomachi
-Hideyoshico (Nagisa)
-Trokaeyo (KO)
-Hareliquin (Meg)
-Brother Bearly (OG Dan)
-Akunogan

Cubbonyan: the rules here is that we answer questions that took place in our story from MS3 up to the recent chapter and the stories before we were born.

Bearin: We're trying to answer as best as we can!

Cubbonyan: So for example, "Cubbo, Bearin, Beargamot! Do you guys play video games?"

Bearin: oh yes we do! Cubbo Onii-San loves to play Pokémon and Mario games! I for one like to play Animal Crossing and Legend of Zelda!

Beargamot: Vilgox and I love to play Smash and Splatoon! We even got matching shirts! (Showed off Squid and Octo shirts)

Vilgox: It was nice that you've gave me this on my birthday!

Cubbonyan: anyway, type as many questions as you like! We are open 24/7!

Bearin: I hope we'll get to it!