Study Date (P. Parker)

You and Peter have been dating for about two months now, but your dad doesn't know. Peter is scared that Tony wont let him be with you because of his alter ego, Spider-man. You found out about Spider-man awhile before you two started dating. You met in Germany when Cap went AWOL.

"What if he wont let us be together?" He asks as you both sit on his bed.

"Peter, he's going to be fine. Even if he doesn't want us together. I don't care what he thinks." You say, kissing his cheek.

He nods, but he still doubts your words.

The time came to go to your house, aka, stark tower. You walked in holding Peter's hand.

"Oh, Y/n! Good your-" He pauses and looks at your hands, "What the hell is that?"

"Dad..don't freak out! Peter and I are dating." You calmly.

Peter, on the other hand, was internally screaming. He was utterly convinced that Tony wouldn't let him be with you.

"When-when did this happen?" Tony asks.

"Two months." You say matter a factly.

"Oh," He says, running a hand over his shortly shaved beared.

"You're not mad?" Peter asks.

You look at him. He hadn't said a word since before you both arrived.

Tony shakes his head, "No, I'm not mad. A little upset you didn't tell me sooner, maybe, but not mad."

"So, does that mean..." You start.

"Yes, you can be together....on one condition!"

"What?" You ask.

"Dont suck on each other's faces while I'm in the room." Your father says, waving a hand.

Peter's cheeks flush.

"No, sir, we won't." He manages a small smile.

"Yeah, yeah." Tony says, walking to his lab.

"C'mon, let's go study." You say.

"Studying only!" Tony says from downstairs.