S2 Ep 13: Back Into The Fold

All the roomies get up and ready for there trip to the Everglades when Pauly shouts, "Crocodiles are gonna eat me, yeah!" "Where's the bug repelant stuff we have?" Jenni asked as Violette answers, "I got it!" They all double checked to make sure t...

All the roomies get up and ready for there trip to the Everglades when Pauly shouts, "Crocodiles are gonna eat me, yeah!" "Where's the bug repelant stuff we have?" Jenni asked as Violette answers, "I got it!" They all double checked to make sure they got everything before piling in the Escalades and heading off.

{Pauly D: Before we leave Miami, we are going on a road trip. We are hitting up the Everglades. They got crocodiles, alligators, whatever you want to call'em. Want to check this place out and see what it's all about. I'm excited.}

They get to the place and immediately go on an air boat for a tour. Pauly, Vinny, and Mike got in the back of the boat, Vi, Nicole and Jenni was in the middle, and Ron and Sam sat in the front. The driver started the boat and showed them around the lake.

{Nicole "Snooki": *gasp* I'm so excited, because we are going to see the crocadillies.}

{Pauly D: That airbost is serious. Like, the propeller is huge. I mean, that would work better than my hair dryer. Maybe instead of 25 minutes to do my hair, it'll only take me 10.}

They got some ways out when the driver stopped the boat. He pointed out into the water saying, "See the alligator right in front of you?" "Where?" Nicole asked as the boys shoot up exclaiming, "Oooohhhh!" The roomies start freaking out as the alligator starts getting closer and closer to the boat. "Yo, you see that right now? He's in attack mode." Pauly states right before the alligator charges the boat making everyone scream. Vinny shouts, "Drive the boat!" "Yo, start this thing up, my dude." Pauly says when the driver compiled and started the boat. They finished the rest of there tour before heading to a family owned restaurant for lunch.

{Pauly D: After the air boat tour, we went to a little in-town cafe where they had, like, crab legs and alligators and all kind of stuff that you can eat.}

The roomies get seated and the waitress comes over giving them menus before taking drink orders. Mike reads items off, "They got frog legs, gator tail, french fries, and a salad." "Fresh caught catfish too." Pauly states when the waitress came back with their drinks. They ordered their food and was waiting when the owner came over placing a few plates down saying, "Some extra alligator and frog legs for ya." "Oh, great. Thank you." Vinny said. The owner says, "Gator hunters out there caught these nice ones." "Thank you." Vinny said shaking hand with him when there food got to the table. Vin takes one of the frogs out of the basket, "Oh s**t, it's an actual frog." "Are you f**kin' serious?" Pauly asked looking at it. Jenni shuddered in disgust looking away from them.

{Violette "Vi": The frog looked like they literally just took a frog out of the water and threw it, like, in batter and fried it. It was disgusting.}

Mike took a bite shrugging, "They're good. Try one." "No." Ronnie said as Vinny picked on up shoving it towards him. Ronnie pushed his hand away, "Stop it." Making everyone laugh. Mike called the waitress over asking, "Can I ask you something about this frog situation right here? Can you eat the whole frog, or is there bones?" "Just eat the legs." The waitress answered. Mike nodded, "Just eat the legs. Alright." Jenni internally gagged, "My stomach is turning." "Jenni's going to throw up right now." Nicole says pointing over at Jenni.