Welcome!

Hello! Welcome to my art book!! :3

I draw sonic FCs and anime art as well as a lot of fanart, so if you're into that then this is the book for you!

I post a lot of my Art on DeviantArt (link in bio) where I am really active so make sure to give me a watch over there lol :3

I also do cheap commissions so please message me if your interested (or check out my prices on DA)

Here is some info about my OCs

(left) Arena Dawna. She is a hedgehog and is not apart of the Reina's Starfall (my story) plot and she comes from a completely different timeline so she won't be drawn often with my other OCs. She was a nun in the 1960s and early 1970s until she went insane from abuse by her priest. She was told she was possessed by a demon, however, it is unknown whether she was plagued by mental illness or an actual demon.  

(middle) Reina Stargrave. She is a hedgehog and is my main OC and also my first. If you want to know her back story I'd suggest you check out the story that I am currently writing called Reina's Starfall. :3 She was genetically created to be the most perfect being ever created, however because of this, her life is in shambles and she has to keep a very low profile. Her personality is cool and calm and somewhat mature despite her looks. She doesn't express herself often and is a secretive introvert. She has communication troubles but she manages to get what she wants, with the help of her looks. She has the fashion sense of a gyaru or a girly girl but don't let looks deceive you. She is more of a villain than a hero.

(right) Missy. Missy is a tabby cat who meets Reina and becomes her friend. I can't say too much else because of spoilers. She used to be an assassin but is now a weapon dealer and analog tech enthusiast. She is an introvert and likes to read books on engineering and design. She cares about her friends and goes with the flow. 

[PLEASE DO NOT COPY, TRACE OR REPOST MY ART WITHOUT PERMISSION]