1

"God, you're such a whore, Jimin. A glory hole? Seriously?" Yoongi said as he and his best friend walked to school.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "So?! I don't care! You should just try, hyung! It's anonymous! Just come with me and suck some dick, get a good fuck in? Whatever! Just stop saving yourself for him, it's never gonna happen!"

Yoongi pouted. "It could!" He said.

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Just come with me at least?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi stared at him. "And watch you suck cock? No thanks."

Jimin pouted. "I need to teach you anyways, hyung! I'm pretty sure he's had his fair share of ass."

Yoongi blushed and pouted. "Fine!" He said as they walked inside their school and towards their lockers. Yoongi's eyes widened as the boy he's been in love with since he was like four came walking down the hallway.

Yoongi gawked at him, taking in his long black hair, his ears that were littered with earrings, his big brown eyes that got smaller as he laughed and showed off his to-die-for smile when his friend next to him said something funny.

Yoongi pouted and sighed softly. "I'm so in love with him, Jimin... it's not even funny." Yoongi said as he kept his eyes locked on the boy.

Jimin nudged him. "Apparently it is funny." Jimin said in a low voice as the boy and his friends looked at him.

Yoongi immediately blushed, he wish he could just disappear. They all walked closer to him. "Hey creep, take a fucking picture." One of the boy's friends said as he walked past Yoongi. Jimin growled at the boy as Yoongi pouted and looked down before he turned to open his locker.

Yoongi turned back around once he felt a light tap on his shoulder. "I'm sorry about them. Just ignore them, okay?" Someone said from behind him.

Yoongi turned red and squeaked a bit, not being able to form words. Jimin watched in amusement as the boy smiled at Yoongi and said "Cute." before he waved and walked away. Yoongi stared wide-eyed as he watched him walk away.

"J-Jimin..."

Jimin chuckled. "Yes?!"

Yoongi smiled goofily. "J-Jeon Jungkook just called me cute! HE JUST TALKED TO ME! HE TOUCHED MY SHOULDER!!!!" Yoongi squealed before he quickly composed himself.

Jimin laughed. "Wow, a whole sentence this time and you actually made some noises!" Jimin said as he patted the elder's back. "Still don't think THATS gonna happen. For one; he's straight as a board. And two; you can't even talk to the man!"

Yoongi pouted as he remember that Jungkook in fact was straight and was only being polite, since that was just the raven haired boy's personality. Yoongi pouted and hung his head. "Right..."

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's shoulders. "It'll be okay kid! You still got me!" Jimin said with a smile. "Now... meet me after school! I gotta go talk to someone."

Yoongi smiled and nodded before he waved goodbye to his best friend.

Jimin sighed and rolled his eyes as he walked into the principal's office. "Jimin, please have a seat." The principal said.

Jimin looked over at the boy who he had growled at when they had said something to Yoongi. Jimin loathed him, he always had.

"It is my understanding that you and Mr. Kim have been having some fights lately." The principal said.

Jimin shrugged. "They never escalate past slapping." Jimin grumbled.

Taehyung glared at Jimin. "Maybe if you'd just leave me the fuck alone, it wouldn't escalate to anything." Taehyung said.

Jimin scoffed. "Like I'm gonna let you put some innocent kids down so you can make up for being born with a small dick? Yeah, not gonna happen." Jimin said with a smirk.

Taehyung glared at him. "Don't even fucking try it bitch!" Taehyung said.

The principal smacked his desk. "Both of you, enough! Two weeks detention! And if you two can't handle that, I'll make it a month."

Taehyung huffed out as did Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes before he stood up. "Can I go now?" Jimin asked.

The principal nodded. "Today, after school!" He said as they both left.

Taehyung shoved past Jimin who glared at him, glaring more as the taller boy smirked at him. Jimin flicked him off before he went to his class.

After school, Yoongi was waiting by Jimin's locker. He looked down the hallway and blushed as Jungkook walked his way, by himself.

Yoongi felt his hands clam up as his body became hot from the panic that was rising in him. He decided to take on last quick glance at Jungkook. Yoongi looked up and turned completely red as Jungkook's eyes locked with his own. Yoongi watched as Jungkook smiled at him.

Yoongi swallowed his fear before he spoke up. "H-Hi Jungkook." Yoongi said.

Jungkook gave Yoongi his cute brilliant smile. "Hey Jimin." He said.

Yoongi kept a smile on his face as his heart sunk. His crush thought he was Jimin. And Jimin, Yoongi's best friend, had a reputation for being a bit of a slut.

Yoongi watched as Jungkook walked around the corner. Yoongi groaned loudly and smacked his forehead against his locker. He knew Jimin would have a field day once Yoongi told him what had happened.

That was if Jimin would still be in a good mood after detention. He and Taehyung were the only two there today, besides the teacher who had gotten stuck with detention duty for the week.

Taehyung looked over at Jimin who was seated in the first seat to the row next to him, while Taehyung sat in the second seat.

Taehyung sighed out loudly and sat back in his desk. Jimin rolled his eyes and turned back to the other. "Do you fucking mind?" Jimin spat.

"Language." The teacher mumbled before he shoved another chip into his mouth.

Taehyung smirked and leaned forward in his seat. "So, Jimin... What are you doing after this?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin scoffed. "None of your fucking business. Leave me alone."

"Language!" The teacher said again before settling back down in his seat and bringing his bag of chips to his face to dump the rest of it's contents into his mouth.

Taehyung smirked more. "I can tell you what you'll be doing." Taehyung whispered. Jimin kept quiet, letting the other continue. "You're gonna come with me to the restroom for a minute. I have something to show you."

Jimin shook his head as he leaned forward and continued to doodle in his notebook, waiting for the next hour to pass.