Regrets&Love

This is Chapter 3 of a rough draft of a story I've been making.

Except of course for Tomio,who stayed seated at his table as Fukokaza-san shashayed over to sit on top of the table,her legs crossed in such a way that revealed the purple-lace panties she wore underneath her short,school-girl style blue skirt.Tomio smiled up at her uneasily,his face feeling warm as she scooted closer to him.Her perfume washed over him,the scent of Sakura Blossoms strong in the air,but underneath that scent was another more stimulating smell."Oh Tomio why were you so mean to me today?All I want is your love....and that sexy body of yours."Her steel-grey eyes never left his as she smiled,her body moving to the very edge of the table,so that her high-heels rested on his legs."Fukokaza-san...I can't do either of those things...not with you."Tomio replied calmly,his body shivering as he came to the realisation that the other scent came from her panties,which were wet along the entrance of her pussy,the extra liquid sliding down before hitting his crotch,leaving a warm,dark stain."Tomio....you shouldn't resist...it'll make it much more fun for both of us!",Fukokaza licked her lips as she stared at the slowly spreading stain her hot juices were making on the crotch of his pants with an ever-growing look of satisfaction in her eyes.Tomio witnessed as she put two of her fingers to her labia and slowly began to rub the rough,patterned fabric of her purple-lace panties,her eyes shut halfway in pleasure.As she breathed out a soft moan left her lips,her body shuddering in pleasure.She spoke softly to Tomio a lusty purr slurring her words slightly,"Tomio,don't you see how much my body yearns for your touch?How much I crave to have that wonderful dick inside me?Please indulge my body Tomio....give me what I want..."Tomio nodded,hesitant at giving his teacher what she wanted,"Alright Fukokaza,I'll give you what you crave."Not even before he had spoke she had his pants unzipped,his dick completely erect,and bared to her sight."Oh Tomio you must be at least 8 inches!",her head moved down to reach it,her tongue licking the tip with special care.She giggled when it twitched,letting her tongue wet the tip completely in warm saliva,before her tongue slid down the entirity of his shaft on either side.Once this action had been completed,she wrapped her long,almost serpentine-like tongue around his entire length and began to constrict it tightly,the wetness of her tongue causing it to move minutely,which gave the illusion of a firm massage on his entire dick.She continued this for about a minute her lips kissing the tip of Tomio's dick,her tongue pulling it into her warm and quite wet mouth.Fukokaza slipped Tomio's dick as deep as she could,gorging herself on his girth,letting her tongue graze over it with slight roughness.Tomio held tightly to the chair he sat on,his pleasure building as he drew closer to his climax.To Tomio's disappointment she pulled off his dick her eyes boring into his,"I wanted you as horney as I am Tomio-Kun,and now that you are we'll have some real fun!"Tomio smiled at her as she slipped out of her purple-lace panties.They fell to her knees,before they were stopped by Tomio's own slid down pants.She leaned closer,her lips touching his as she positioned herself over his dick.His eyes gazed deseperately into hers as she lowered herself onto his dick it twitched under her,bringing a lusty smile to his face as she let Tomio's tip penetrate her.A small gasp left her lips at this,yet she went no farther down his shaft.Due to Fukokaza's hesitation at riding him,Tomio decided to make her.He put his hands on either side of her ass,pushing her down further onto Tomio's shaft,which was completely covered in the juices that flowed slowly from the small gaps on either side of his dick.Fukokaza let out a breathy moan as she forced downwards onto his wide girth;her nails scratched down Tomio's back as her pleasure built,"Tomio! this is perfect!please thrust me faster and fill me with your wonderful seed!"Tomio nodded slowly,his body and her body having a slight gleam of sweat as he held her down so his entire length was inside her as he thrusted hard into her,his dick growing as he came closer again.As soon as Fukokaza felt it widen,she began to bounce hard and fast on Tomio's dick,her moans growing in volume until she came just as Tomio came into her,his eyes closed in ecstacy as his warm seed flowed into her.His slowing thrusts hit her g-spot which was just above and two inches before the entrance to her womb.Fukokaza smiled tiredly at him as she pulled off of him,her tongue going to his dick to clean it off,her eyes never leaving his.She finished cleaning his member,then pulled up his pants and fixed the zipper,"See you next Friday Tomio."She giggled and pushed him out of the room.He sighed softly,ashamed at what he had done,and began to meander slowly home.