Liam

As Liam

I'm laying on my bed. looking at the
ceiling. I remember the first time that I met that angel. It's been 3 months I haven't talked to her, or had any news from her. It's been 6 months I haven't seen any other women. I am truly not the same spoiled Liam anymore.

"Liam come here, someone is at the
door waiting for you. This person really wants to see you." Mother said calling me from out of my room.

I groan "mother"

"Just come here." Mom said.

I hope this is not one of their tricks.

"I'm coming" I said before getting up. Once I get out of my room. I can not
believe what I see so I slapped my
face.

This is a dream, right. My father is
smiling ear to ear. The person who
is at the door is no one, but Ella!

"Hello handsome" Ella said as he smiled. Her belly is really
pregnant.

I'm speechless!

"say something; anything" Ella said after a while me being silent.

She just looked at me.

"This is a dream, right?" I said not believing what was in front of me.

"No. I'm here. Thanks to your father." She said smiling.

I shakes my head out of disbelief of what I am hearing.

"This is joke." I said. My father being nice! What happened?

"No Liam. I know what she means to you." Father finally told me.

Ella came to me and kissed my
nose before speaking "I never really got over you. I know these are what men supposed to say." She said.

I love her for that. She doesn't really care what other people think. She speaks her mind which is not something that everyone does.

"I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep,
couldn't live. I love you Ella Atta, and I won't let you to leave me again. Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Actually; your father came to me, and talked to me. I tried to let you go. I tried to moved on. I didn't want to come. I didn't want to seem desparate to be with you." She told me.

"father, is that true?" I asked father surprised.

"You are my only child. you are my son." Father answered. I see genuine sincere in his face.

"he loves you." Mother said to Ella.

"I do" I agreed with mom while looking at Ella.

"why don't you guys marry?" Father said out of blue. I nearly chocked I didn't think for thousand year my father would say such thing.

"Father are you sure?" I asked, maybe I heard wrong.

"I'm not joking." He said while he smiled at me.

"It wasn't easy to fund Ella. It took 3
months to find her." Father said to me.

He actually looked for Ella for me.I am so touched.

"Father, I love you" I told father for the first time.

Then the most shocking thing happened, the priest came inside. "Today we are here to..." He said.

"This is all dream!" I whispered to myself.

"This is my dream coming true. Our
dream coming true." Ella said to me. I think she heard me.

Just like that we kissed each other, and soon we are married.

I can't believe my father asked the
priest to come and announce me
and Ella as husband and wife.

___

One month later my father passed away left me and Ella a good will. Three quarter of his money and other belong. Left me a letter, and asked me to read it after he's gone which I didn't
t

hink it would be any time soon.

The letter:

To My only son. I've been hard on you. I love you with all my heart, but I didn't really know how to show it to you. All the time I wanted you to be happy. I believed that Ella is a gold digger well I was wrong. I realized that there's only one way for your happiness, and that is be to with Ella. I put 3/4 of my belongings for you in my will I want you to be happy. I wish you forgive me someday.

Take care Ross

"At least he let us to end up together." Ella said as she looked at the letter.

"He did!" I replied before we smiled at each other.