Chapter-7

"Of course, Professor. We will be off to our classes now" Draco said, obediently. Professor gave us a small nod and walked off.

"I'll see you soon, Malfoy"

"What? You are going already?"

"Didn't you hear professor?"

"I did. So what?"

"Malfoy! Harry and Ron must be getting suspicious"

"Weasley and Potter. One day, I will beat them up so bad-"

"Draco!They are my best friends!"

"Gee, he is also your ex!"

"And harry?"

"Well, he is a guy who spends time with you, that's as annoying as Weasley and you"

"Well, you and Pansy-"

"Don't continue that sentence. Your point has been made clear"

I let out a chuckle and wave goodbye. "Hey, no goodbye kiss?" Draco, asks sadly. "No goodbye kiss" I reply, smirking. Just as I am about to walk off, he takes hold of my wrist. "Not fair" he says and kisses me deeply. After he breaks the kiss himself, he tells me, "the year will be over in two days, I will miss you"

"I know" I reply. "What? You won't miss me?" He pouts. I give him s small peck on his lip. "I'll see you" I say and walk off.

Two days later:
Draco's POV:

"Draco! Come here, please!" My dad shouts. Putting on some medicine on my bruise from yesterday given to me by my dad, I walk towards him.

There stand, my dad and Bellatrix.

"Draco! You won't believe what we found" Bellatrix told me with the biggest smile on her face.  My dad just nods. "Follow us, we need your help." My father tells me and I nod. I follow them to the basement. There I see her on the floor.

Granger.

Tears in her eyes, like her life has almost been sucked out of her, a sudden pain goes right to my chest.

"Look at this mudblood, Draco! Do you know her?" Bellatrix was now, laughing. "No" I reply.

Her eyes were begging me to save her and honestly, I wanted to. My life would shatter if she would've been taken away from me, if she would be tortured here in front of me. Her eyes held sadness and hurt.

"Why are there tears in your eyes, Draco?" My father asks me, sternly. And just when he says that, I realize my cheeks are wet. "Sorry, father" I mumble.

I look back at my Granger. One of her hands were closed as a fist. Maybe she caught me staring at her fist, and that's why she revealed what she was holding.

The lip shade.

"Look at this, no one knows her. We have a dirty, filthy mudblood all to ourselves" Bellatrix was laughing harder. I wanted to kill everyone in this room, and take Granger out of here.

But if I did that, her family would be killed.

My girlfriend was on the floor, crying, asking for my help and I couldn't do anything.

Suddenly, Bellatrix jumps onto Hermoine and starts craving something on her hand.

Hermoine's screams.

They would haunt me for the rest of her life. Tears were falling really bad now. But seriously, if I can't help her, what am I good for? She put trust in me and this is how I repay her?
I run towards her and see Bellatrix carving the word 'mudblood' on Granger's arm.

"Stop, please!" Hermoine screamed.

"Stop it!" I pushed Bellatrix off my girlfriend, who looked shocked. I couldn't let Bellatrix do this.

"Draco, how dare you?" My dad shouts.