11

"Mmm..." Brad mumbles against your lips, pushing himself closer to you.

You grip his hair tightly, making sure he couldn't move further away from you, wanting to feel him as close as possible.

His wet lips trace your mouth, leaving sloppy kisses along your face. He didn't stop, even when your hands traced down his abs, and under his shirt.

He grins against your neck, breathing heavily as he stops to look up at you a moment.

"Want the shirt gone, sunshine?"

You nod shyly, a blush overtaking your cheeks.

He pulls back, discarding his shirt before laying back on top of you.

"Better?"

You smile at him before reconnecting your lips, your hands now exploring his warm skin.

He makes his way down your body, kissing over your clothed stomach. Making eye contact with you, as you move your hands to his hair instead of his body, his eyes ask if he can take your shirt off aswell.

You nod slightly, your cheeks burning even more.

He nods, pulling your shirt up and over your head, slowly pulling it off your arms and placing it beside both of you on the bed.

"You're beautiful, my love," he murmurs, his eyes tracing your curves, as if he was memorizing every mole and mark your stomach had. "So beautiful,"

Closing your eyes, you let your sense of feeling overtake you, adoring the way his soft, plump lips felt against your body.

Arching your back into him you let out a soft moan, the sound not even phasing you.

Bradley freezes, his mouth lifting from your skin as he stares in amazement at you.

"You just moaned—" he gapes, your eyebrows scrunched together.

"You moaned,"

Your face was getting darker and darker by now, the fact that he was repeating it.

And then it hit you.

You moaned.

Your eyes light up as you wrap your arms tightly around Bradley's neck, grinning widely.

He smiles with you, backing away to peck your lips.

"Let's make you do that again, yeah?"