25. just CURIOUS, is that SERIOUS?

They run. They touch each other.

"You are the youngest. It's normal to be the only one who has no experience, by comparison. That's what needs to be represented. And the Nong... "convinces it " by own experience, or lack thereof"

Young people may not have football as their main sporting quality. But the long legs of both bring an undeniable dexterity. Or just... Elegance.

"I am not fleeing or with paralysing fear. But it's like it's even more evident that Phi is experienced and I don't, when I see them together"

"Why are you so sure? Just because they're from the same agency? "

"It was at dinner near the condo. Phi Mean and Phi Saint do not disguise as well as they think"

Saint Suppapong and Mean Phiravich play with kicks and little ambassadors. Both dressed in the social uniforms of their characters Pete and Tin.

Plan Rathavit observes that when he comes back from his dressing room. The film crew registers both tall and cheerful young people. The young Mean discombed and the young Saint from prominent cheeks in flames by the movement.

"Does Nong think they still have an affair or are in a relationship?"

"I don't think they have much time. If I were P'Mean I'd be jealous of my boyfriend with me. P'Saint and I walk holding hands at intervals. I don't even know why. He loves to do that and I need to strive not to be embarrassed."

"I thought this was Phi New's thing"

"Nor is it. Phi suggests to you to do intimate things to help with chemistry?"

"WHAT? No. What question is that?"

"The same as yours 55555"

Plan Rathavit remembers this conversation and now analyzing the scene in front of his eyes. He wonders:

"Tense, but there is someone. You stopped having it? And why?"

(...)

Mean Phiravich's 20-year anniversary passes and his so-desired gift is no sign of being on the way. His colleague's behavior doesn't change with him. Which also doesn't mean much considering that they both always have a friendly contact.

(...)

It's March 15th. A month after the deal. If it can be called that.

Mean sends a message to Plan the day before the day off:

"It's been so hard for me. Not for you?"

"We are adults" Plan replies.

Mean waits and nothing is added.

"Am I being childish in your conception?"

"Reply to yourself"

"I prefer that you answer to me. To my face. Whatever your decision is"

"Then, come here. I'm waiting for you in the apartment"

Plan thinks about answering

"Funny that when you made your decision, you managed to perfectly speak without looking in my face "

But he shuts up. When it comes to this person, he knows how to control his Verborratian speech sometimes.

(...)

1 hour and he gets there.

He's announced and allowed.

-Good night.